SilkieSenrich.com / Scam and criminal activity!

1 P.O. Box 70101Phildelpha, WA, United States Review updated:

Received unordered product. Returned to Co. in Philadelphia and keep receiving bill for said product.

Comments

Lu
  11th of Mar, 2008

I too, received product from Silkies Enriche that was NOT ordered by myself along with a bill for $19.94. They do show a phone #1-866-748-2041 which is completely automated and no way could I speak with a real live person! This type of business should not be allowed to continue!

Lu
  11th of Mar, 2008

I finally found a real live phone #1-866=549-3059 where I spoke to a real live person! This seems like a very underhanded way of doing business~ At least I got the order that I did NOT order CANCELLED! She said I ordered back in early January? I did order and receive PAIN VANISH back in December and paid for it at that time! I did NOT order Silkies enriche Rebuild! I had recently received sample of Rebuild (foundation type) and immediately broke out! Obviously, I did NOT order more! with the above phone # I was able to speak to a real live person and she took me off their program. I also cancelled the PAIN vANISH! i FOUND THE CONTACT NUMBER AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THEIR LEGAL NOTE/ hOWEVER, i REALLY WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE PAIN VANISH.

Be
  11th of Nov, 2008

I too was sent moisturizer that i didn't order, i'm sorry but i am not going to pay for it, i don't want to sound rude.Would you be so kind and send me a postage envelope to send it back in...Thank You
Betty Hannam
1 Third Street
Hammonds Plains
Nova Scotia
Canada
B4B1R1

Ca
  12th of Mar, 2009

I too received a sample and a $19.94 amount due that I did not order. This is an very, very, very underhanded trick that was not just only a sample. I also broke out with this product around my eyes. I asked for a return label to mail the one ounce that I did not, and I repeat, did not order or had no idea that they were going to send it to me.

Augusta, Georgia