Silkies Enriche Skincare / Received unordered product!

United States Review updated:

I received unordered sample of this product in the mail and then started getting bills demanding payment. I was finally able to get someone from customer service by calling the number on the back of the billing (not the number in bold print on the front). It is [protected]. The representative said she would take care of the problem immediately. I told her there were many reports on the internet of people who had received unordered products from this company. Hope this will help someone else.

Comments

Pr
  17th of Dec, 2007

Silkies Enriche skin care - Received Product I did Not Order
Texas
Phone: 210-656-6664

Received products I did not order. Their cust. service no. does not allow you to speak with a live person. You also can not contact them by e-mail either. In desperation I wrote "refused" and returned the box.

Now I'm getting past due account notices and they are going to send me more skin care products.

What do I do?
Sh
  1st of Feb, 2008
I too recieved these free samples as did my 83 year old mother! I sent the company a letter stating I would not accept any further shipments and would report them to the Postmaster Gneneral for mail fraud. Guess I will see what happens next.
Na
  1st of Feb, 2008
I also ordered a "free sample" which I received and then also received in the mail a 1 oz. moisturizer and a eye wrinkle stick which I never ordered and was billed $19.94. I called the phone number and only got automated response options. The number on this complaint which I called 1-877-442-7700 got me into Customer Service. Supposedly they are sending me a return postage to send this back.
He
  2nd of Feb, 2008
How do I contact you?
He
  2nd of Feb, 2008
2/2/08

I received your free sample. The shipment ID was A20688229-3#

Please do not make any additional shipments as I am allergic to cosmetics and I will not accept or pay for any shipment.

Helen Meltzer
8233 Summersong Terrace
Boca Raton, Fl. 33496
Sh
  5th of Feb, 2008
I received sample I called and said I could not use.
Said not to send me any more of their products.
Today I received a box (that I did not open) with their products for$29.94. Could not get through to c.s.
on the telephone or internet. Please help me with this problem.
Ju
  5th of Feb, 2008
Just curious if anyone placed an order with VistaPrint right before they received their Slkies Enriched sample. I did and I think it might be connected.
Ka
  14th of Feb, 2008
I remember checking either a coupon or something online about an "eye wrinkle stick". It was supposed to be a free trial. Nothing was mentioned about a bottle of skin care and a bill for 1 ounce bottle plus S&H. ($19.94) Not only that, but they will continue sending moisturizer every month.

I am going to return this entire package to them, and if they do not repay my postage, I will contact our local BBB and our FL Attorney General.

Katherine Anderson.
In
  16th of Feb, 2008
Yes - I have ordered from Vista Print too & did receive some samples from Silkies so there may be a connection. I have to admit the Silkies skin moisturizer is great (Replenish). I have tried so many skincare moisturizers over the years but I really like this one alot. They now have it set-up so you can call them & arrange your own future delivery timeframe (4 weeks, 6 weeks or even every 3 months). I am happy that I received my sample.
Ru
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET A FREE SAMPLE OF.

MOISTURIZER IN MAIL I DID, THEN I WAS BILLED $19.94 FOR A CONCEALER STCK AND MORE MOISTURIZER. I WILL PAY THIS BUT DONT SEND ME ANYTHING ELSE THAN YOU R.DOLAN
Pa
  26th of Feb, 2008
I DIDN'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT,ANS THERE FORE
I'M NOT PAYING ONE PENNY.WHEN I WANT SOMETHING,AND ORDER IT,I PAY FOR IT,BUT IF DON'T ORDER IT,I DON'T PAY FOR IT.I DON'T KNOW WHY COMPANIES THINK THEY CAN DO THIS TO PEOPLE.
SINCERELY
PAULA PROCTOR
Fr
  28th of Mar, 2008
I also received an unwanted sample of the Silkies Skincare. When I called the customer service number and asked how I got on their mailing list, she said it came from a mail-in request card that came with the free sample. I explained that I never mailed in a request and the only thing I had was the free sample. She all too willingly agreed to cancel my subscription (that I never authorized) and said to send the introductory kit that was already in the mail to me, back to sender. I received something similar to this from Traditional Home magazine. They sent me a magazine, I thought just as a freebie, but then I got an invoice demanding payment. When I called about that, they said the same thing, that the subscription had been started from a mail-in request card. I felt there must be some type of connection between these companies, and from the other comments I've read, from other companies as well. I worry about the elderly or those not assertive enough to call them on these bogus subscriptions.
Th
  30th of Mar, 2008

Silkies Enriche Skincare - unwanted packages
Silkies Enriche Skincare
P.O. Box 70120
Philadelphia
Phone: 1-866-748-2041
www.silkiesenriche.com

This company sends your their product, that you have not ordered, and then proceeds to harass you with bills for payment of unwanted products.
I had never heard of this company until I got their package in the mail one day in November. Then the bills started and still continue, now with threats of turning my name into the national data base for bad credit ratings.
Since I did not order this company's products, I strongly resent paying $5 or more postage to return the package. I am offering to return their stuff if they send me a prepaid postage container to ship it back in.
This is definitely a scam and illegal methods are taking place. They need to be investigated thoroughly. I see on their websites many other complaints of others who have been subjected to this same treatment as mine. Shut them down!!! I feel very angry
that this company assumes the general public is stupid enough to meekly send them a check for their sleazy scam bottle of junk just to get their billings to cease. Silkies Enriche Skincare is a menace to society!!! Let them BeGone!!
Ro
  12th of Apr, 2008

Silkies Enriche Skincare - Didn't order this broken bottle of cream and being billed!
Silkies Enriche Skincare
1633 Aspen Meadows Dr.
Henderson
Nevada
Phone: 702-349-1885
www.silkiesenriche.com

They sent me these samples and I liked them, but then they sent me this broken bottle of cream and expect me to pay 19.94 for this. Sorry, that's not happening.
An
  18th of Apr, 2008
Received 'free' sample last nite along with a bill for $19.95. What to do about this type of scam??
Ab
  11th of Jul, 2008

Silkies Enriche Skincare - Received and billed for unwanted and unordered product
Silkies Enriche
Wisconsin
www.silkiesenriche.com

I received this product in the mail. Did not order it nor do not wish to have it. Keep getting bills requesting payment for something I did not order. I finally sent them a letter requesting they discontinue sending me payment due or a copy of my original order or product request. We'll see what happens going forward. From the looks of other complaints, they have been doing this to others. I will also contact Better Business Bureau.
Ci
  11th of Jul, 2008
I had the exact same thing happen to my family. We never ordered this product and never used it either. You think consumer protection would be all over these people. When you try to call to advise them you never ordered anything in the first place, you cannot get anyone except the usual "Merry Go Round" Recordings.
Bo
  8th of Aug, 2008
My 83 yr old mother has received an invoice for £13.98 for Silkies Enriche Anti-ageing Moisturiser (bit late for this type of product!) and she has not ordered or received the item.

I suspect it is a scam and this forum confirms it. I shall be sending the invoice back to them with a suitable comment, in their envelope, but without a stamp!

The address given for them is PO Box 288, Liverpool. I wonder if Liverpool Trading Standards are aware?
Pe
  24th of Aug, 2008

Silkies Enriche Skincare - Received merchandise that I did not order. Now they are demanding payment!
Silkies Enriche
PO Box 70101
Philadelphia
Phone: 1-866-748-2041
silkiesenriche.com

Out of the blue, I received a box with moisterizer and a few little squeeze packets of sample size. I DID NOT ORDER AND DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! No one answers the phone. The recorded message I receive is that their lines are closed for maintenance but will reopen June 2nd. This is August 24!
I DID NOT ORDER ANY OF THIS! NOW I GET LETTERS AND MORE BILLS FOR $19.94! I AM NOT PAYING IT!
Ca
  24th of Aug, 2008

Silkies Enriche Skincare - billed for product not received/or ordered
silkies enriche skincare
p.o. box 70101
Philadelphia 19176-0101
Phone: 1-877-442-7700
silkiesenriche.com

Received a bill of $19.94 for a product I did not receive and did not order. Hoping you can clarify this matter with the above company as I do not want this problem to affect my credit rating in anyway. I believe this is a scam and should be investigated immediately. Thank you.