Silkies Enriche / unordered product

1 P.O.BOX 288,LIVERPOOL L70 8ALLiverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845 0262013

On the 10th July, 2008 I received in the post unordered product from Silkies Enriche and a payment slip for item 25ml. anti-ageing moisture price £11.99
anti-wrinkle eyestick FREE
Postage and packing £1.99
Total £13.98 PAYMENT DUE 26/07/2008

I have read that this company has had many complaints for sending and wanting payment for unorderd
products. I HAVE NO INTENTION IN PAYING FOR UNORDERD PRODUCTS.

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Jul, 2008

I received an unordered package with a bill inside asking for $19.94. I tried to make contact by phone, but was unsuccessful. SO, I called the Post Office who told me to call the BBB. I have the BBB Philadelphia number, 215985-9313, if anyone would like to register a complaint.

• Ly
      17th of Jul, 2008

My 82 year old mother has received a request for payment from this Company for an item neither ordered or received. Disgusting tactics from a Company to an elderly lady who now thinks she will be put on a credit blacklist

• Pe
      18th of Jul, 2008

Hi there, you are not the only one. We received a free sample a few weeks ago saying look out for your next free sample. The envelope received today says "FREE anti-wrinkle wyestick enclosed." We never ordered or requested anything, yet, like you, there was an invoice for £13.98 for 25ml anti-aging moisturiser.

I am contacting watchdog as this seems to be a new way of trying to get money out of vunerable people.

• Je
      31st of Oct, 2008

i have also recieved sample producs from silkies enriche and telling me my order will follow, but i have not orderd any products from them. how do i deal with this and stop them sending things i have not orderd and saying i owe them money.

• Mr
      31st of Oct, 2008

I did not order anything or agree to any order of your products to be delivered to me and would not want any of your products to be sent to me at any future time

3rd of Dec, 2008

I have also received today products from this company which I have not ordered and will not be sending any money to them

11th of Jan, 2010

We have received 2 invoices from 2 related companies "Silkies" & "Silkies enriche" that I have never heard of claiming payment due and "immediate response required". Both are signed by "Katherine Baldwin, Customer Services Manager" The address in each case is "PoBox 288, Liverpool. L70 8AL" - what should we do?

If anything was done about this company it clearly hasn't stopped them!