Silkies Enriche / intimidation for non payment of items neither ordered nor received

United Kingdom, Scotland, Strathclyde, Glasgow Review updated:
silkies enriche
2478 Dumbarton Road
in 2008 I received unsolicited samples of Silkies Enriche ( still unopened).
since then I have lost count of the number of requests for £13.98 in payment of cream I have supposedly ordered and received.
I can actually remember looking at the size of the tube, the cost, and rejecting any idea of ordering such an item.
I have written twice to the company telling them that I don't use, haven't used or ordered this product.
their latest letter is threatening some form of action against me, and I take this to be nothing but intimidation.
when I order an item through the post, I either fill out the payment form, or send a cheque. If I order on line, I usually use PayPal, or some such scheme.
When this unsolicited sample arrived, I was being very vigilant about mail orders, having had my fingers burnt with Belgian Sweets, Book Clubs, Clothes etc in the past; and ending up paying way too much for what took my eye. Please note - I DID say Paying too much, not neglecting to pay, or having my payments rejected!!!
So I am not enchanted by Silkies Enriche.
And come to think of it, the unsolicited sample of hosiery (usually one stocking, or part of a stocking) that used to come years ago) didn't make me rush to order either ( the denier was too fine, and I have cats with sharp claws, and it would have been money down the drain).

I would like others in this situation to be warned, but also to stand firm. Bullying and intimidation is of the gutter and should be stamped upon.

A  14th of Dec, 2009 by
I have just received a bill for Silkies enriche for 'free' samples they sent me!!!