Silkies enriche cream / Free gift with a bill, did not order ever

1 98144 Daina LaneBrookings, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: none

I received a "free gift" in the mail, face cream and eye cream. A bill was with it for $19.94. I have never ordered anything from them. I tried to call and cannot get a live person to cancel future gifts.

Comments

• Sp
      30th of Aug, 2008

I had good success in Canada contacting

Silkies Enriche Customer Service

USA - customerservice@silkies.com;

Canada: www.enchantresshosiery.com
    Canada email from Enchantress website: customerservice@silkiesenriche.ca>;

UK, Germany, France etc: www.silkies.co.uk

I am thinking that sometimes people get stuff in the mail and think their friends would benefit. The way this Silkies product is promoted is you get a paper asking if you want a sample. If you send for a sample, then the next thing you get is the sample and anothe paper saying "if you do nothing, in 4 weeks, the eye stick and 25 ml moisturizer" will arrive. I find this annoying, because it was vacation and I had no way of stopping it. However, when I tried the product I kind of liked it and was not opposed to trying it for a little longer. However, when I got the eye stick and 25 ml, the next paper said that the next product would be a 50ml product, and it would cost me 24.99 plus shipping. That is where I had trouble. So I emailed them and asked me to take me off their account. YOu will have an account number, and if you email them they are quick to remove you. I truly never thought to return or not pay for the product as I "did nothing" and there it came! AS for the products ability to do anything for the skin, that is for the scientists to determine. I think I saw some sites out there about bogus products, and apparently this one fell in amongst the bogus products. I find that 1.00 per ml for any product is way too expensive. If the product was more economical, it would have been worth trying for a bit, but postage is killing this business, and you should be aware that you can buy great product in your local stores without the added postage expenses. If I run into any problems with my cancellation I'll try to remember to post here.

• Te
      6th of Oct, 2008

I AM REQUESTING NO MORE SHIPMENTS DELIVERED TO ME ANYMORE CAN'T AFFORD IT SORRY ABOUT THAT OKAY.PLEASE CANCEL AS OF NOW THANK YOU! SINCERELY TERESA KOHL.

16th of Oct, 2008

Customer #10154913 O#505141

Received free samples of Ageless Moisturizer,

DO NOT want to receive the shipment of this moisturizer,

24th of Oct, 2008

I have never order your product and please i do not want to receive any shipment from your company.

• Mr
      4th of Nov, 2008

Please cancel my order effective immediately. I find it to be too expensive. Thank you.

Joanne Gallan

• Br
      10th of Nov, 2008

I too was coned by this company unfortunately I opened the package so could not send it back, but wrote to them, I have since received another free offer which I immediately emailed them, the trick is to just send it back.

Brenda.

22nd of Nov, 2008

I did not order your product . that's the only reason why i am not interested in paying.

22nd of Nov, 2008

this is my second time sending my complain and yet you're still sending me notice. i hope this time you read my complain.

I DID NOT ORDER YOUR PRODUCT

• Wa
      30th of Nov, 2008

Please cancel any further shipments. The last shipment sent made my face feeling tight and dry...not pleased with my last shipment, for the price I paid for it!!

3rd of Dec, 2008

I received today a collection letter for a balane of $26.16, account #1089241542. This was an order I did not ask for and was told by the sales person on the phone that she would send a free sample to try and see if I liked them. They were black trouser socks. I am retired and do not use the amoount of hosiery I was using. Therefore I do not need the shipments anymore. Your hosiery are excellent products. I would recommenmt them, I just do not need them as of this time. Please respond to my e-mail.

3rd of Dec, 2008

I did not order the cream but I will pay for it, but please do not send me anymore. I want to cancel any orders that may be sent at a later date.

• Em
      25th of Jan, 2009

Please cancel future deliveries of Silkies Enriche. Thank you

• Pr
      19th of Sep, 2009

I used to work phone service at Silkies and I have spoke with every one of you ###s. Here's a little advice, el cheapos, nothing is free and always read the fine print. Good luck losers!

• Lo
      14th of Nov, 2010

Please cancel future any future deliveries of Silkies Enrichie, Louise Lemay

• Mi
      29th of Jul, 2012

i know it is expensive, but i have never used a better face cream in my life. i am always amazed by the soft feel of my skin.