Silkies Enriche / Deceptive trade practices

Hi Guys

I am at the moment contacting the trading standards office, as I too have received a tube of moisturizer/free eye stick from this company, which I certainly DID NOT order, complete with invoice for 13.98. I originally had a free sample of this product a couple of months back, but didn't like it, so I certainly would not have ordered anymore.

How is it that this company can then send out an item, not ordered, and demand payment. Have you tried contacting them, the so called Customer Service line [protected], is never answered, there is another number [protected] which is for their hosiery however, this is totally automated, there is only a PO box address, so I will be writing, however. It would appear this company do not like to have communication with their customers.

I am of the opinion that they should send me a pre-paid envelope if they want their moisturizer back . I know they are part of HCI Direct, and I shall certainly be mailing them.

I wonder how many more people there are out there, who have had the same problem, i.e. being black mailed into buying products that they have not ordered.

Regards
Pauline Smith

Va

Comments

• Ms
      18th of Oct, 2006
    Silkies - not ordered

I recieved a bill from you for $17.40. I never placed an order with them or recieved one. So please quit billing me and cancel at this time. I am not paying for something I never ordered or received.

• Fr
      23rd of Feb, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - did not order product

I recieved a product(rebuild) which I did not order! A month ago I did send for free little pckets of skin care! Why are you sending me a product I did not order? I am sending it back & hope that you will pay the postage! Please advise!
    Fran Brickner

St. Catharines
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 905 984 4287

I did not order this product why should i spend money sending it back to them? What to do send me something free and then a product to pay for, I don't think so.

• La
      11th of Mar, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Unordered product!
    Silkies Enriche

I accepted some free samples in little foil packets a few month ago, thinking, this is nice, if I like it I'll order some. Then a package came that I did not order, with an invoice for $19.99. There is no way to refuse it and send it back. I tried to phone the telephone number on the included invoice but there is no one to speak to at that number. I plan to try to contact them on line for advice on how to return it. I hope I have some luck.

• Li
      22nd of Mar, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Billing me for products never ordered or received
    silkies enriche
    www.silkiesenriche.com

I have received a bill for 19.94 for products I have never ordered or received...I didnt even know what the product was.

22nd of Mar, 2008

I just received a package containing Silkies Enriche eyesmoother and moisturizer with a BILL FOR $19.94... I DID NOT ORDER theses products. The statement has an account # as if I was a customer! I called the number indicated on the statement but could not get a "live" person. On extension 3, it says :"return and write cancel so you will not receive any more product.

This company should be prosecuted for its UNETHICAL MARKETING PROCEDURE.

• Ga
      28th of Mar, 2008

I DID OT ORDER TIS NOR DID I RECEIVE IT, & DON'T
    SEND AGAIN...

• Ju
      31st of Mar, 2008

I did not order any products from this company. I did not receive any products from this company. They are sending me bills and I cannot get anyone to answer their phone. It is completely automated. Scam at its best!

• De
    Silkies Enriche - container does not work

The dispencer does not work. The toll free phone number is automated and you can't talk to a representative.

Silkies Enriche - DID NOT ORDER PRODECT SENT
    SILKIES ENRICHE
    P.O. BOX 70101
    Phone: 1-866-748=2041
    www.silkiesriche.com

I did not order the welcome Pack sent to me with a bottle of anti-aging product. I am now receiving a bill for $ 19.94, which I refuse to pay. I will send it back only if I get a return postage paid envelope. I did not try this product and do not intend using it. If you send me something I did not order, it is your responsibility to pay to get it back.

I believe this company is a scam, and must be receiving lists of names from other company's or credit card banks.

I am on a DO NOT CALL and DO NOT SEND JUNK MAIL LIST.

PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST, AND

Silkies Enriche - Getting billed but no product
    silkies enriche
    po box 70101
    www.silkiesenriche.com

When I received a bill I called and told them I did not order anything and I did not receive anything. Now I am getting another bill marked overdue

• Fr
      12th of Apr, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Did not order this product!
    Silkies Enriche

Did not order this product only responded to a free sample offer which was my mistake. Will certainly not use the product as who knows what is in it. Has anyone tested it for ingredients?

22nd of Apr, 2008
    Silkies Enriche Moisturizer - product causes face redness
    HCI Direct, inc
    49 grand ave
    Lindenhurst
    New York

I used this product on my face and it caused "extreme" redness and blotches. Do not know where to return it, as I certainly do not want to use or pay for it...Furthermore, I do not want the next shipment sent to me.

• Su
      6th of May, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Did not order
    P.O. Box 70120
    Phone: 1-866-748-2041
    www.silkiesenriche.com

I received this item, thought it was a gift. Noticed they have been billing me, but I do have an account with Silkies, so I have been paying Silkies pantyhose all this time. I have found the item they have sent which has not been used, and would gladly send it back. But I don't think it is right for this company to make it look like they are a part of Silkies and send a product if I have not ordered it in the first place. If I must say this bill as been past due and I sent them information on that I paid Silkies, because I thought that was the bill for Silkies. I do not want this product and be greatly appreciate to return this item.. Thank you in advance

• Pm
      9th of May, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - did not order lotion
    silkes enriche skincare
    310 fairview dr.
    carlisle
    Ohio

my 89 years old mother is getting threats from silkes enriche skincare to send a to a collection agency a bill for $19.94 and to damage her credit rating unless she' pays for a product she did not order.

31st of May, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Keep Getting More Shipments
    PO Box 1118
    Mt. Juliet
    Tennessee
    Phone: (615) 758-8301
    www.SilkiesEnriche.com

Last month, I ordered one bottle of Enriche to try and the pump dispenser did not work...used it anyway..paid for it by check and this month, it looks like they sent me another one...Do not want it...may I just write cancel and return to sender on the box and not open it?
    Thanks, Ann Dorman

16th of Jun, 2008

There are so many people that do not read. It clearly is marked on the free sample card that they are going to send you other items you are expected to buy or cancel. Nothing is "free".

• Na
      7th of Jul, 2008

I HAD PLACED AN ORDER FOR ONE TIME TRY OF REBUILD, WHICH I RECEIVED AND WAS PAID FOR VIA CREDIT CARD. TODAY JULY 7, I RECEIVED A GIFT PACK WHICH STATED A FREE WRINKLE STICK, INCLUDED WAS A BILL FOR $19.94. I DID NOT ORDER THIS ADDITIONAL PRODUCT WITH THE GIFT, AND DO NOT WANT IT. I WOULD LIKE A POSTAGE PAYED ENVELOPE TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS. I AM ALSO REPORTING THESE PRACTICES TO THE BBB. WAITING TO HEAR FROM THE COMPANY.
    PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR PRODUCT LIST. THANK YOU.
    NANCY DENNIS
    OCALA, FL

• Ke
      10th of Jul, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - Never received product
    Warsaw
    Indiana
    www.silkiesenriche.com

I have received several pieces of mail asking me to submit 19.94 for products I have never received. You even have placed an account number to items I never received.

• Di
      22nd of Jul, 2008
    Silkies Enriche - product sent not ordered
    P. O. Box 34369
    Lancaster
    South Carolina
    Phone: 1-866-748-2041
    silkiesenriche.com

i had ordered a free Silkies Enriche Eye Wrinkle Stick which i received. I also received 1 oz of Silkies Rebuild with a bill for 19.94. i feel this is a scam and will not pay the bill. I will return the product if they send me a postage paid return label. i had sent in a complaint a few days ago and received a email from Nicole July 18th which i have been trying to answer but for some reason i can not get the email to go. I am not having trouble with any other emails I send. Thank you.

Diane Douglass