Silicon Valley Dental / Don't buy this business! Bad reputation!

Silicon Valley Dental
I have heard the dental studio "Silicon Valley Dental" of Bowers Avenue in Santa Clara CA is selling their business. Whoever is going to buy it should consider the bad reputation it has gained in the recent years. The engineers working at Arrow El. across the street are not going there anymore due to cheating and fraudulent activity.

Unfortunately I have been a patient of this dental studio. They made me sign a document called "General and Absolute Release" in order to give my money back. Today I went to the office to get a copy of some x-rays and after that I wanted to discuss with the manager about the document I signed since I had problems with the insurance. Dr. Anagha Jog threatened me to call the police. He didn't want to explain anything anymore. He told me I could sue them if I wanted but added that they were safe since I signed their document.

D  18th of May, 2010 by
This is a fake posting. Dr. Jog is a woman.
D  5th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The person who made this complaint sounds like one with paranoid schizophrenia. I would challenge this person to prove the claim they are making. If the Dr is a female, then the person who posted this should be sued for slander.
A  11th of Jan, 2011 by
There are too many dentists out there stealing people's dental insurance money for work that was not authorized by the patience and the patience did not received the service. I was a victim, but not of this dental practice. I was shocked how this other dental practice stole $170 from my insurane for pain analysis which was not received or asked for. All my visit to this place for for dental implant post oper appointment which only 2 appts they removed stitching. There were two other visits they they looked at my implant site for no longer than a few second. The last appt, they didn't even ask me to open my mouth and sent me home after I waited over 50 minutes there. Be awared people. Please put on all your consent forms that all procedures done must have your written permission, procedure types, your signature and date and time on it. Please bring a tape record or a hidden camcorder to all your dental appointments if possible. 80% of the dentists are thieves.
A  23rd of May, 2011 by
I have just filed a complaint with the Dental Board of California against the Silicon Valley Dental practice, its staff and Dr. Jog . I highly doubt this guys complaint is not valid. Never in my life have I seen such unethical practices and behavior in a health care environment. They attempted to tell me I needed 8 crown, three cavities fixed and needed lazer cleaning on my teeth (I'm 35 with healthy gums and teeth)...and the crowns needed to come first, not the fixing of the cavities! I was highly suspicious and I went to a new dentist (whom I shared this story with, is on the ethics board and he urged me to file an official complaint...I told him I was ahead of him and had already taken action). My new dentist said I dont need ANY crowns and I may have ONE cavity...not three. If you read their reviews on YELP they have had a wicked history of fraudulent behavior and it makes me wonder how in the world this office is still in business and how Dr. Jog still has a license to practice. If I had let Dr. Jog work on my teeth, I would have been able to file a malpractice suit against her. I don't believe all dentists are thieves. I have friends who are in the practice and have used many ethical dentists in my time. Just find someone you trust.