Silhouettes Womens Clothing / Released my credit card number

340 Poplar AvenueHanover, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-651-8337

After ordering from this company's catalog, I received an unauthorized charge on my debit card for a company called HDI*SIL BUYERS EDGE. This company is associated with Silhouettes and was provided my debit card number from them.
Ch

Comments

Va
  26th of Sep, 2008

Silhouettes Womens Clothing - Scam and cheating
Silhouettes Womens Clothing
silhouettes.com

Be very careful when ordering anything through this online store. They advertise womens clothes that they do not actually have though they say that the item is in stock, then try to substitute items to satisfy an order. They charge your credit card before processing the order. They are slow to credit you if you do not accept the substitute. Their customer service department falsely tells you that discounts will apply to the order but that they will have to apply them manually after you accept the full price on the transaction- then charge your card full price. They are an absolutely terrible online store. Beware!
Se
  26th of Aug, 2011
Yes, I found a charge from Buyer's Edge on my August bank statement. The bank said it seemed to be from the same place as Silhouettes (I had ordered clothin in June & the charge was on the June statement). I called the number the bank had, and was told that I had, in June, agreed to join Buyer's Edge on a trial basis and since I had not declined during the 30 day trial, I was charged $99. I make it a habit to never accept this type of offer. If I did so in June, I was out of my mind that day! I never received the coupons they say were sent to me. So if you are ever offered a "trial" on the phone (by any company) be very wary of it.