Signal Oil And Gas Co., Inc. / Non-Payment for Gas Well Production

1 5208 Airport Freeway, Suite 100Forth Worth, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-509-8880

James Van Blaricum has stolen investment money from many people. I sent in a check for investment on a 3 well natural gas drill project. They paid a small amount back (approx. 10%), however current well # 3 is producing (confirmed with the Texas RR Comm.), but no payments now for two years. Investigating this company for a Ponzi Scheme. Everything is deceit about this operation. From his picture taken 20 years ago, to the company name (taken from a closed business ). This guy has many unhappy people that he has stiffed. He belongs behind bars and I'm going to help get him there.

Comments

• Co
      11th of Oct, 2010

I made an investment with Signal Oil and Gas. I started to get $150 a month for six month and all of the sudden the checks stopped. We later found out that the well was not even drilled. I invested in a project called the 3rd coast Phase III.

When I contacted the owner Jim Van Blaricum, he kept avoiding my calls and refused to talk to me. I later found out that he is involved in the scam. I contacted his investor relation officer James Chaffin, and I found him to be involved in the scam. They advised all investors that the well has problems because of Katrina Hurricane, yet the Well was never even drilled.

Signal Oil and Gas is the biggest scam ever. Whenever you see the name Jim Van Blaricum in Oil or Gas, do not even think about giving him any money. He is a scam artist. Signal Oil and Gas is in the business of scamming people for money and Texas Government is not doing anything about it.

Investor from Colorado

• Gi
      8th of Nov, 2010

let me help to get him behind bars. I'm in the same situation.

from California!

• Op
      21st of Oct, 2011

Does anyone have information on Jim VanBlaricum or Signal oil? I heard he was being investigated and curious if he has been locked up yet.