SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES / cheating

1 India Review updated:

I PAID RS. 2500/- ON 23-04-2009 TO SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES (BANDRA BRANCH) FOR 24 HOURS SERVENT. MR. AAMIR COMMITED ME BEFORE TAKING MEMBERSHIP TO SEND SERVANT WITHIN 2 DAYS, AS THEY HAVE ALREADY 20-30 CANDIDATE. BUT TILL TODAY NOONE COME TO MY HOUSE. THEY NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO REPLY ME. I EVERY DAY MADE 3 TO 4 PHONE CALLS TO THEM. WHEN THEY SAW MY TELEPHONE NUMBER ON MOBILE THEY NEVER PICKED UP THE PHONE. WHEN I CALL FROM OTHER PHONE THEY PICKED UP AND ALWAY SAID THAT THEY WERE BUSY IN MEETING, CALL AFTER 10 MINUTS. TODAY IS 31-08-2009 AFTER 4 MONTHS PASSED NOT A SINGLE PERSON THEY SEND TO MY HOME. I ASKED FOR REFUND AND MR. AAMIR AND SURESHBHAI TOLD ME ONE MONTH BACK THAT THEY GIVE ME REFUND BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND. I WROTE ONE LETTER TO MR. METHEW, CHAIRMAN OF COMPANY BUT HE ALSO NOT REPLY OF MY LETTER. I STRONGLY REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER NOT FOR MY 2500/- BUT STOP CHEATING BY THEM.

Comments

• Mb
      15th of Dec, 2009

We have also face the same situation. Staff has over commited the staffing. I req staff for my school. Which they are not in a position to provide. The company is not even able to provide any CV as per the requirements.

The company staff is not even bothered to call. They are just interested in geting the contract. I think they in cheating business and not in doing business.

I have also wirtten mail to Mr. Mathew. let us see how long this company can make money.

Be safe better then stuck with such company.

Sigma manpower...biggest cheater

• Sh
      30th of Jun, 2010

This company only cheating other company by taking money interms of membership and not supplying any manpower to any company. I had a similar problem with this company. One Mr. Manuel Fernandes has visited me for supplying man power to my company. They promise to send C.V of the required staff. Arrangment of interview replesment of staff free of cost for one year ect. I paid membership fees by chequ. After clearing the cheque no C.V has been reveied from them. Nor they send any candidate. Till today i am running after Sigma Human Resource Consulatancy for the refund of my money. i think we all should get toghter and complaint to Crime Branch and Police Commisnoir about Tis company.

• Ak
      26th of Jul, 2010
    SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES - Calls to them are either not taken or put off saying they would call back with information but do not call back
    Sigma Manpower Services

We had registered ourselves with them after making a payment of Rs. 5500/- for a two year period during which they were supposed to send us suitable candidates as per our requirements. Ours being a Hotel Operation. They have yet to send the first candidate although almost two months have passed. Calls to them are either not taken or put off saying they would call back with information but do not call back.

• 33
      30th of Jul, 2010
    SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES - These guys are the biggest frauds in the business of recruitment
    Sigma Manpower Services

These guys are the biggest frauds in the business of recruitment. Please beware of them. They have taken an annual fee of Rs 3100 and have failed to send a single candidate in the last six months. They keep on avoiding calls and just pass on the buck to other people in the company. I wish to get my money back from this fraud company.

• Dh
      16th of Dec, 2011

I PAID RS.5000/- AS MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR 2 YEARS ON 8TH DEC 2011AT GHATKOPAR OFFICE.. PRIOR TO THIS THEY WERE CHASING ME AND CONVINCING THAT THEY WILL ENSURE THAT REQUIRED STAFF WILL BE IN THE SEAT IN 7 DAYS TIME. BUT, AFTER MAKING PAYMENTS, RESPONSES HAVE BECOME WEAK. LAST TWO DAYS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING REASON 1) ELECTRICITY FAILURE DUE TO WHICH COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING AND YESTERDAY THEY HAD INTERNET FAILURE. TODAY NONE OF THE ASSOCIATES ARE TAKING CALL.
    HENCE I ALSO DOUBT ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF REQUIRED STAFF. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN IT IS CHEATING. COMPANY SHOULD REFUND THE AMOUNT. DHANVANTAREE HOSPITAL 9823124543

• Ro
      3rd of Apr, 2014

Even I have faced the same prblem with this company.
    I had paid them 5000, its almost 6 months I didnt get their service they always come up.with some stupid reason mr fernandes is out of town or all the ### they dont pickup my call from my number. If called from other number they pick it up.

Rocky_malhotra91@yahoo.co.in