SIFY Shopping Mall / Fraudlent compnay

----------------
Order Number : s-[protected]-m
Order Date : [protected]:30:25

Item Name : SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4 GB Pen Drive with 2 Years Warranty
Unit Price: 1495 + octroi charges.

SIFY SHOPPING MALL cheated on the above order, by dispatching a substandard product "Transcend 4GB Pen Drive" which is available on your(SIFY) site for 1145/- only.

No proper channel available to communicate the same & even no response from the customer care.

Please advise.

Comments

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2008

For the above after a month.

After chasing regurarly the customer service agreed that they would credit the amount 1495/-to my account.
    So I bought a pen drive by myself going to a store.

But they haven't still credited the amount to my bank, instead they have send across the product now.

now i have two pen drive after two months, thanks to SIFY.

Customer Service is most unrealiable, they tell some things which isn't provided in written over phone conversation.
    If you ask them in written, they provide a complain number.
    When you trace back the complaint number again you have no response from them.

Please avoid shopping from Sify mall or Sify Shopping mall because inconvinience is guranteed.

Have posted it, you can avoid the hassle & trouble which i have gone thru.

• Ar
      10th of Feb, 2008

For me this is the second time:

Not as described! Order #: s-000574884-m
    I'm totaly disatisfied with this please help me find a resoulution!

The listing says Fresh water pearls but what I received is just plastic balls absoulute 100 %low quality never worth 502 rs (inclus ship'g) its price is more than 15 rs in the fancy stores this is 100% not good quality: below I've pasted the listing for your info.

I guess its better to use ebay, homeshop18 and others bcz sify does not even provide proper buyer protection!

=======
    Seller : DISHA
    Price : Rs. 950.00
    Selling Price : Rs. 449.00 / USD 11.34
    You Save : Rs. 501.00

About the Product : Valentine-Gifts - Beautiful 3 Layered Mala with Earrings

View Large Image
    Gift your loved one this beautiful Pearl Diamond necklace which features elegant around 18 round cut diamonds are masterfully fit in beautiful design created by approx 75 Fresh Water Pearls in layered form giving the necklace beautiful look.

Diamond Shape: Round
    Diamond Color: White
    Number Of Diamonds: 25(Including Earrings)
    Pearl Shape : Round
    Pearl Size : Small
    Number of Pearl: 95(Including Earrings)
    Setting Type : Pave ?
    Style:- Fashion

Package Includes:-
    ?
    1 Pearl Diamond Necklace set.
    Set Of Two Earrings.
    091 999 420 4389
    av1428@gmail.com

• Aj
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I had ordered (s-000692934-m) Valentine Champagne Celebration for 14th feb 2009.

I get a bottle of wine instead of champagne, how can this happen? This bottle of wine was pathetic, not even a label on it.

Wine hardly cost anything, you had charged 3000 bucks for it, this is day light robbery.

The cake I got was hard and very ordinary.

I paid 3000 bucks and got 500 worth stuff.
    Can we not do anything about this?
    Can we not file a case?