Siffy Broadband / No internet connection, poor service

1 India Review updated:

I am using siffy for 8-9 months. I am getting the worst service in internet services. For the last five days, i am not getting connection. Whenever i call their office, they will tell that they will check the problem. One day the person who took the phone told me there is a server problem in cochin (a big lie). if there is a server problem, nobody should get internet connection but an office near to my house was having internet connection without any problem at that time. again i called them, they told some problem near my house. They dont talk properly. As i am working as a medical transcriptionist, i have to use internet all the time. I am not able to work for the past 5 days. It might not be a problem for them as they dont give much value for their work, but its a big loss for me. i am paying them money without any service and i am not able to earn money from my work. I dont know why they behave like this. All the people who uses siffy in my area has the same complaint, but are unaware of the methods to complain about this matter. We welcome other internet providers to our area, it is in kalady, cochin.

Comments

14th of Sep, 2008

This is the first month I have started using the Siffy Broadband, to your unpleasant surprise I had to lodge 6 complaints for no interconnection and the pathetic responce of the local Service provider.

Siffy Although providing exceptionally good internet speed, is phasing out in the market due to no control or poor service due to the local cable maintenance provider or service provider.

Thanks Siffy team I am also among the ones who would choose to say Good Bye and would like to get the refund of the amount deposited.

Jasraj Singh
    id : - jasraj77

• Ka
      23rd of Sep, 2008

The same thing happend to me as well ...

very poor local service provider ( E- City area, Ittina Neela Appartment ). They do ask extra amount for maintanance charge as a Cash apart from monthly Subscription amount .

The person is quarelling and un plugged the cable from the hub, though we have launched the complain since 2 weeks the problem did not get resolved.

Kannadhasan
    id : - ramarkanna

• Sr
      30th of Nov, 2008

I got connection on 15.10.08. From that day onwards my internet was down for 7-8 times.

No doubt Siffy is a reputed internet serviceprovider. My request you to make the things right on top most priority.

My intention is not to complain about any one, but my only requirement is to get good service from Siffy.

S. Varadarajan