Siffy Broad Band Internet / Internet connection interruptions

1 India Review updated:

I am a regular customer of Siffy broad band internet since last two years . I am using unlimited pack of Rs.722.00. My ID is SUMITSAXENA11. My service provider is J.D.Internet, raja ji puram colony Lucknow, U.P. regularly there are interruptions in internet services provided by him. Network not works 3 to 4 days weekly. A lot of complaints on telephone to siffy help line and to my service provider has been registered by me. But till yet i am not getting the services properly. Very poor service!

Comments

• Ni
      8th of Jun, 2008

My name is Nitin V. Dhumal I stay at Jui Nagar, Navi Mumbai. Since, last two weeks my monthly subscription has expired and we have been trying to contact service provider Mr. Santosh from Sanpada Area. Neither he is esponding nor he is attending the complaints. I'm staying at Dubai, many times I called him and he has promised me to reconnect the connection, but he has not did it.

Its really surprising, that call centre of sify do not regret for the same, in spite of several reminder on phone by my wife.

Now its really pathatic situation and I just can't regret to say that Sify is one of the third class service provider in India and every one should look forward for alternate solutions.

• Br
      30th of Jul, 2008

sir.

i am in trouble just becose of my siffy net connections are not working properly .

actually i have two connections of siffy broad band one is sadiq nagar and another in pushp vihar .

but my puhsp vihar location internet is working and i cant do my work.

i had paid my bill but they r releasing my line . my plan is of 799 [ unlimited].

iam sending you my whole login id information.

login id no. ------ bhawani1088
    address ------- qtr-108/8, sector - 1, pushp vihar.
    new delhi.
    contact no. ------ 9891802519

plse reconnect my a/c as soon as possible.

thanking you.

brij bhushan

• Mu
      30th of Jul, 2008

cannected

• In
      16th of Sep, 2008

My user id is indranil_79 and I have been connected with this hopeless sify broadband services for last 2 years nearly, but never availed any of their services promptly.It looks like they have redefined the definition of broadband, even to download 100 Kb file I would sometime prefer to have my lunch or dinner in between.The people sitting in the customer care are perhaps always lost in the blue world of dream and fantasy. Even recently the sify employee warned me to go to Consumer forum and that wont stop them doing better even.I am presently staying in Kharghar.How pple bear with these idiots junk is to me an another wonder.
    Neway I am going to put my complaints in the consumer forum immediately becoz at the end of the day sify braodband services is doing nothing better than snatching money from their customer .

• Su
      25th of Sep, 2008

Hi this is sudhir from hyderabad,
    I have been using this since two years and believ me every other day i face some or the other problem.
    Either because of the negligence of the local internet provider or from the sify itself... they just blame each other .

I have lodged the complaints many a times with sify but no one care ever bothered to come to my home.

• Sh
      4th of Nov, 2008

My name is Shashank Mathkar.
    I am using Sify Broadband from more than 45 days but i face so many problems. I have activated my account and start using it but after four days my net is not working. i called Sai cable Sinhagad Road Pune but from last 15 days no one is attending my complaint. I have never see such hopeless service from
    any were. After few days my validity will finishe & with that my money also vanish in ther account without any use. This is all because of local internet provider.

4th of Nov, 2008

Hi, my user id is sk776 & I have been paying these siffy guys almost thousand bucks per month...for almost an year, just for proper connectivity of internet...although i used some 450 rs package.
    The local providers just charge any amount as per there convinience...
    These guys who come to provide service are completely blank...wid lack of proper knowledge and with no experience...sumtimes they are not even from networking back ground...!
    I am completely frustrated and irritated with the service and finally decided to change it..