Sierra Rentals & Resales/Corporate Sales / Scammed again

1 FL, United States Review updated:

They are at it again. Only a week after their website came back up and i received reply from them, their email address is no longer working.. again. Mail failure from info@sierraresortservices.com. They sent that famous form letter reading "Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to restore our damaged systems quickly so that we can successfully finalize all pending sales..." i gave them a week and then wrote back "hello, its me again, one of the many people taken to the cleaners, i feel so clean now, thank you". Those S.O.B's. before i gave them one red penney, i called the Sierra number thats been on their website for over a year. the same website thats been there. i asked them if they had a corporate sales division working on purchsing Torrenza timeshares from 51% of the owners. they said yes, they do. so i told them they should honor the sale and give me the money since i confirmed with their employees.Will you honor the contracts and paperwork that were completed and pay us the $$ that were promised by the hackers that had your website and number? the website and numbers that mysteriously went down just prior to payout?? thats when i got the mail failure. Oh, and the Joy A Residence Club must have been hacked into as well. their website is a memory as well.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2010

I have a complaint against Sierra Rental and Resale. But what about Velas Vallarta? They where scamming people recommending that Company. Can somebody investigate Velas and find out how many people they robbed? Every body is after Sierra but If Velas gets investigate we going to find a lot of people scammed.

• Gi
      7th of Dec, 2010

I bought Velas Vallarta and they recommended Sierra. I am now out $1, 195 that I so foolishly sent to Sierra to sell my property.