Sienna Sinks / Wrong sink received

On 7/16/07 I ordered a sink from Sienna Sinks web site (Dallas, TX.). I received a confirmation, but items ordered were not listed. Sink arrived and when my contractor looked at the sink, it was not the sink I thought I had ordered.

I called the company and spoke to a man named Leroy (no last name). He agreed to send me the sink I wanted and have the previous sink picked up by fed-ex. Since that call on July 27, my e-mails are ignored. Calling is no option, as all calls are answered by an answering machine and only calls they want are returned. Their website guarantees satisfaction or a refund. I don't want a refund, just the sink I ordered.

The public should be aware that this company makes promises they have no intention of keeping. The order was received from Tommy Heard, Rugby IPD, 4541 Leston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75247; phone [protected].

Be cautious about dealing with this company.

More Sienna Sinks Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      4th of Jun, 2008

After some problems, I finally got my sink and faucet and I'm very happy.

The first sink was not the one I thought I had ordered. I talked to the gentleman from whom I ordered it and he said it would be picked up and they would send me the correct one. The sink was picked up, but no new sink was sent and my e-mails were not answered. That is when I found the complaint board. A day after I entered the complaint, a Mr. Scott Fournier called me to tell me the sink was being shipped.

Would I have gotten the sink if I hadn't complained? I'm not sure. If you have any problems, remember his name. He was very anxious to resolve the problem. It is a very nice sink (better than Lowes or Home Depot and I love the faucet).

7th of Oct, 2008

hello,

i love my new sink, the only complaint i had was, i didn't see the hardware too attach the sink. if you would send it i would really apprieate it. my order # is ssx106783