Sialis / Fake Medications

1 103 SW Military Dr. S.A. Tx. 78221 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (210) 927-6755

I am making a formal complait about the quality and genuinity of the sevice I recieved at a CVS Pharmacy. I strongly feel I was fraudulently serviced. I have a history of procuring Sialis. I went to the store meantioned and bought what I was informed was Sialis. The color coding, and the surface texurized finish was off and was all wrong. I tried to be reasonable and civil with the corporation. I told the pharmacist that I dont abuse the product and only use it every 3-4 months seeing as how it is so expesive and I can rarely afford the expense. That does not mean i am easily duped. I know what this medication is, how it is suposed to work and what it looks like. he said he did not have the authority to help me solve my problem. I dont know for sure but i am reasonably suspective that this medication is of poor quality and or someone on the other side of the counter is substituting the real medication for a cheaper or straight out counterfit product in hopes to make a hidden profit. Please contact me with any advice and or a resolution A.S.A. P.
thank you... Fred G. Sandoval
fredsanoval2000@yahoo.com

Comments

• La
      20th of Aug, 2009

A cheaper, counterfeit product?? It's called a generic. It's the same thing, just non-brand.
    & drugs can changed colors, shapes, or sizes quite often.