ShriramProperties / Unethical builder!

India Review updated:
Phone: 858-827-9671

They (www.shriprop.com) sold me a flat on 8th floor of Shristi Apartment in Blore, without the approvals the state authorities. They coolly collected all the payments till hand over date & then informed me about the problems in approval for 7 & 8 floors. Offered to refund my money & obviously I refused & asked for compensation. After prolonged negotiations, they agreed to return my payments with interest & first refusal of right to the same flat at original price, after the approvals are obtained and confirmed it in writing. But did not honor the written commitment when the approval was finally obtained, becoz the flat rate had gone up . I had raised the issue to the Shriram Group Director in Chennai & CEO in Bangalore but no use. .Currently the case is going on in Consumer Forum. They are taking childish stand that the letter from General Manager (Marketing) on company letterhead was a casual offer & not binding on company!! I hope to get the justice in courts & show them the power of consumer rights!!!

Comments

Ki
  11th of Sep, 2008
i hav full sympathy with shekhar, he should get justice.i dont kno why builders cheat so much they dont respect the value of our hard earnd money.they should b punished nd their lisence b cancld.i thought buying flat in bangalore, but nw sud b really careful.nd a complete nooooooooooooo to shriram properties.bloody cheaters.thanx shekhar.

ShriramProperties Logo ShriramProperties
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

7 Reviews
No 40/43, 8th Main, 4th Cross, RMV Extn.
Sadhashiva Nagar, Karnataka