Shri Vighnesh Indane,housing Board Colony,dhanbad/gas / delayed delivey of gas

1 ME, India Review updated:

deayed in delivery of refill cylinder!
I order for refilling of cylinder on 05/11/07 vide order no.31 against my consumer no.3855. But till date I have not favoured with the refilling gas cylinder by the M/S SHRI VIGHNESS INDANE, Housing Board Colony, Dhanbad,Jharkhand.
However this type of occurance happened to me several times previously.
Previously booked on 24/09/07 delivered on 18/10/07, booked on 18/06/07 delivered on 12/07/07 .
Being a single gas cylinder holder, whether the delivery system is justified?????

Comments

• Pr
      10th of Jul, 2008

the owner of vignesh gas, mrs.prerna verma, has always been a problem to everybody...and disrespect people and everybody is aware of her misbehaviour, not only with men, as she lays an excuse...but with women too

• Dr
      24th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    My Consumer No is 72. I also face similar problem from Sri Vignesh Gas. On telephone they always misbehave. Often they say that the hawker found your house locked. They generally give the cylinder after one and half month from the date of booking. That is why I have decided to shift/transfer the supplier to M/s Mahavir Gas, Seraidhela, Dhanbad. As they are giving a very good service to our hostel also.

Biswajit Paul, Assistant Professor