The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

[Resolved] shri ram college of pharmacy / college administration not giving transfer certificate

1 morena, India

Respected Sir/Madam
Myself Shailendra Singh Niboriya. My college is Shriram college of pharmacy. I want to discontinue my studies.My college administration not giving me my transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate. I need all these documents so I can take admission in another university. College director Mr.Ajay Sharma and dean Mr. Vinay Jain giving me illegal and false reasons but not giving me any reason in written formats. I want my all documents. Please help me as soon as possible.
My details are as follows:
Name: Shailendra Singh niboriya
Father's name: Ram charan niboriya
College enrollment number: 0920py131065
Admission year: 2013
Course: B. Pharm.
College code: 0920
College affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi prodhyogiki vishwavidhyalaya Bhopal

  • Resolution statement


Jul 13, 2015

Post your comment