Shreyas packaging Industries / Plastics granulas. from MWM-JEDDAH

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Dear all Plastics Item buyer.

I am Dhaval chellani from Kandla -india, I am here a share my experiance with MIDDLE EAST WASTE MANAGEMENT -JEDDAH BASED supplier of all tipes of polymers from Kingdom of Saudai Arabia.

The MWM company supplied all Sorts of Plastics materials in Offgrade to scrape all materials and they are listed on all plastics related and all B2B sites for thier marketing.

I had Imported 1x40' container as 2nd Prime grade(offgrade) of LDPE and LLDPE, qty-20 mts and 32 Jumbo packing. I ordered after recd samples and Pictures of 2nd prime grade from Mr.Duralv Karaki a sales person from said company.

BUT when I Unload the container I found all materials are mix and different like some jumbo having RECYCLED LDPE and SOME are DULL natrural colour mix. Only 24 Jumbo are Natural but but... Lamination Film grade granuals mix with General Purpose Film grade Granuals... so, it is USE less for such prodcution for Film Blow prodcuts.

And Finaly I send samples back to them and ask for Composnet and details answer how it done in supply !

I recd Answer that materials are all Film Grade as per their Lab test... whether it mix recycled, dull natrual and Lamination grade agaist 100% natural film grade ordered... they said we do not composnet on it anything!

I have all samples and Pictures with all Documents of Imports and Orders as EVIDENCE and I keep with me as my Reference... if Anybody want to Know and like to see I will Provide all EVIDENCE... to serve as good kind to BEWARE from MWM RECYCLING co.Jeddah- S.A

their full Company details : MIDDLE EAST WASTE MANAGEMENT LTD.
P.O.BOX-54432
INDUSTRIAL CITY, PHASE-5, JEDDAH
SAUDI ARABIA
[protected]

THEIR WEB SITE : WWW.MWMRECYCLING.COM

PERSON I N SALES : MR.DURALV KARAKI

EMAIL : ISALES3@MWMRECYCLING.COM

I want to say pls BEWARE from These company only who people are dealing already and who are willing to deal with these company.

pls contact me on my cell for further information on it : [protected].

Thanx.

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Oct, 2009

Dear Mr. Dhaval chellani

i am not agree from your mention Email, because i know him from 3 years and i am dealing with him, i dint get any problem from that side, may be you have 5% 10% problem, but if you will ask 100% compensation it is not possible for any company, so please try to talk him again, behave like a god business man.

regards,

true person.

• Dh
      8th of Oct, 2009

Dear sir.

we know who are u, u on behalf of same company and showing and stating wrong all this.

we know all co... can write against their complaine and not suppose to disclose name and all details.

I have all prove with all samples and all copies of my corresponded with the company.

I only want to say I face the lot of problems from them and their supply... rest is on people who want to do business with them, , , ,

But I advice do not trust... I actual lose on their materials...

free contact me for furhter confirmation : 0091-9925007895

thanx.

• Ra
      6th of Apr, 2010

if you want to deal with MWW for trust, you have to visit this company, not always like this in your present you will get very good material, i have 4 years contact with this company and i am happy with them..

regards

true buyer

• He
      6th of Sep, 2010

Hi,

I'm Heman Ajmera, and i totally agree with MR. DHAVAL CHELLANI.

We are indenting agents and we have also faced a similar problem which will force us to call this company a "PURE CHEATER" (I feel even that is an understatement).

We had visited Jeddha for MATERIAL INSPECTION for our order. Though after inspection we were told that since the vessel is not available the material would be shipped later. To our horror, the material that we inspected and the material that we finally got were absolutely different.

After the shipment of this material there is no reversal from this company at all.

In the same deal, our customer had made excess payment and was suppose to get refund for the excess amount paid, but yet they have not reverted with the same. (The amount is as small as USD 400/-, but yet not refunded... for reasons best known to them)

Also, our commission was due for payment, but they have not even bothered to answer our emails nor reply our calls. We have not even got our commission till date.

Whoever feels (RAJA HASAN/ KASHEENJE) that this company is good to do business... PLEASE RE-THINK:
    1) QUALITY IS NOT ASSURED
    2) YOUR ADVANCE PAYMENT IS NOT SECURED (AND THEY WORK ONLY ON ADVANCE PAYMENT)
    3) IF YOU ARE AN AGANT THAN YOUR COMMISSION WILL NEVER BE PAID
    4) THESE CHEATERS WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER ONE DEAL.
    5) MANAGEMENT WILL NOT EVEN BOTHER WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU...

THESE ARE THEIR ETHICS & STANDARDS.

IF anyone who needs to know more than call me on + 9 1 - 9 8 2 0 3 0 7 3 6 4.

• Ah
      12th of Mar, 2013

these are absolutely cheaters
    recently they change their company name in order to be safe for 3-5 years, but actual the same owners, general manager, ceo, and the sales team directly headed by the big cheater: GM: Dr. AHMAD KUSSAD.
    ACCORDING TO THAT: Do not forget that www.mwmrecycling.com = www.me-pi.com
    (middle east waste management company = middle east for plastic industries company)
    and Mohammad Metwalli = Dr. Ahmad Kussad = pure cheaters. take care you have a lot of opportunities to get your products from Jeddah, KSA. DO NOT DEAL WITH SUCH CHEATERS. THIS IS FOR YOUR BENIFITS

• Am
      2nd of Apr, 2013

"I also totally agree with MR. DHAVAL CHELLANI & Mr. Heman Ajmera, This Company Middle East Plastic industries-(MEPI) Is a big time cheater, they have even cheated us, just last month i purchased 1 fcl Of Gpps near prime material, From their sales manager Mr. Sarwar Khan, They showed me photos of the material, and send me samples of it, they claimed it to be 100% water clear transparent near to prime material, and even i made a mistake of sending them 100% advance payment against OBL, and the material that they send me is all floorsweep type material, all yellow tint granules, burnt granules, not even one bag was water clear material. Is there any way to teach this people some leasson then please let me know. Others please be aware of this company, AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THEM . they are big time cheaters, they will show you they are very big company but all are just cheaters, they have done many such cheating in indian market. The details of the company is their full Company details :
    MIDDLE EAST PLASTIC INDUSTRIES.
    P.O.BOX-54432
    INDUSTRIAL CITY, PHASE-5, JEDDAH
    SAUDI ARABIA
    00966-2-6081926

THEIR WEB SITE : http://www.me-pi.com/english/

PERSON I N SALES : MR.SARWAR KHAN

THEIR MANAGER NAME IS :- Mr. NASSAR

Those who feel they are good company are in big mistake and i think are not aware that this company have cheated with many in india.

• Po
      20th of May, 2014

Dear Dhaval, was this the only one transaction you had with this company or you were dealing with them from many years before this happened. This company now has a new website www.me-pi.com

please advise, as we are planning to pursue business with them

thanks