Shree Balaji Packers & Movers - Noida / Damage of material during transportation

1 India Review updated:

I have booked my household gods from Noida to Bhilai from Shri Blaji Packers & Mover. Due to negligency of transporter my material have damage during transit. he transporter has done the forgery with me after taken the additional money of Rs.7000/- he had unload the goods in his go down and shifted the material in another truck with the other machines. Due to his negligency my material Approximated Rs.50000/- damaged. I have complaining the same to transporter but they are not replying and not compensate my claim. Stay away from Shree Balaji Packers & Movers!

Comments

• Ko
      16th of Feb, 2007

Agree with Manish, Shree Balaji Packers & Movers are the worst of the lot. I'm referring here to the MUMBAI branch & the contact person was Mr. Verma.

It has been 50 days today & I haven't received my household goods from them. Worst still they are not able to locate part of the consignment even after 6 weeks of follow up with them. On inquiring they always come up with a new story.

BOTTOM LINE - Avoid them even if they are willing to take your goods for FREE.

• Pr
      22nd of Feb, 2007

Yes. I admit will go with Philip's line.
    I did booked via this packer and the person handling was the same Mr. Verma.

I dont now who is he, but am sure for this company he is a bad mark. I have booked and my household items were packed form MUMBAI on 9th Feb 2007 and today is 22nd Feb 2007, the consignment hasnt reached my delivery address at KOLKATA. More over when ever I try to get in touch with the so called Mr. Verma, he doesnt receives the call over his mobile phone number 9324426018.

None of there office persons can give any details where the consignment is, when it will arrive. And now knowing Philip's experience, I am in panic of at all getting back my household items.

So, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Aj
      25th of Jul, 2009

Balaji Packers & Movers, 47, Murtuza Chamber, 4th Floor, nandlal Jani road, Opp gomukh hotel, Dana Bunder (E), Mumbai; is a CROOK. I had booked my household stuff with this company on 27th June, 2009 from Thane to Delhi. This idiot Mr. Verma kept on giving fake stories everyday. He gave me fake carrier numbers and driver numbers. Finally on 5th July when i was waiting a call to receive the goods, i received call from the godown in Bhiwandi where this monster had dumped my goods. The goods were still there at the godown. Whenever i called up Verma on his mobiles 9320414646 and 9320214646, he did not pick up my call or will ask other staff to respond and say that he is not in the office. It was literally frustrating!! Finally i sent one of my colleague to his office on 11th July and surprisingly he saw my car parked in the street near his office. And this Verma was telling me that he has dispatched the car 3 days back and i was supposed to receive the same on 10th.

Verma owns this company and the staff Rajinder, Ishwar and not to miss Ms. Reshma are trained to fool around with the customers. I received my car on 20th July which was driven for more than 300km by that idiot.

Bottomline is: DO NOT AVAIL SERVICES OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY EVEN FOR FREE OR BY MISTAKE. YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR A LOT..