Shramik Sahakari Bank / Banker breaking of RBI norms

To

Chairman/Ombudsman
RBI
Mumbai

Complaint against Shramik sahkari Co-op bank -Amrut Nagar Ghatkopar(W).

I the above said complainant had walked in branch with authority letter for just getting bank stamp on ECS Mandate on behalf of Mohd.Kunzh who holds an current account in name of Maharashtra Hotel.

I entered in branch and went to one of the staff who guided me to take stamp from Branch Manager of that branch.I entered in managers cabin with his permission and told him my requirements, the words told by him were quite surprising. He said i wont give ECS Mandate ..I made him realize saying that he is a banker and all bank work under guidelines of RBI and its RBI rule to stamp on ECS on demand.His reply was please go ahead and complaint to my Bosses,chairman or RBI..I care a damn and this branch is under me and whatever i wish will happen and i wont put a stamp and will break RBI guidelines. Then i replied further saying please give it to me in writing that you are denying ..He replied please send me by post and then i will revert on it.

In this competitive ERA of banking poor or uneducated customers are still harassed by this kind of managers and instead of growing their bank brand they make this sort of impression.

I don't know whom should i address actually..Anyways if any one wants to start banking with Shramik Sahakari Bank please be ready for shabby treatment.

Thanks

Comments

Mu
  27th of Feb, 2009

CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME TO LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOCAL FINANCIAL COMPANIES WHOSE ARE MISUSING THE BLANK E.C.S. CHE QUES, CONVERTING INTO DOUBLE THE EMI'S .WANTED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH R.B.I. (CAN THEY CHARGE 36% ANNUALLY?)
AWAITING 4 ANY ONE WHO CAN GUIDE ME.
THX.