Shopxtreme / Refuses refund even with proof of delivery

Middleton, MA, United States Review updated:

Ordered an equivalent Nikon Battery on Sept 6. The promptly charged my PayPal. Sent battery but it would not even charge. Returned the battery with a USPS Certificate of Delivery and was returned by USPS on September 26. This merchant will not answer the phone. Will not answer the emails. When I disputed the PayPal charge and asked for a refund, they refused to acknowledge that they received my battery. I provided them with a PDF of the proof of delivery from the USPS website. DO NOT ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS MERCHANT. They are not reliable. I had to learn the hard way.
Gl

251A S Main St.
Middletown
Maryland
shopxtreme.com

Bait and switch. Ordered a Ultra High Capacity battery and was sent something other. (very cheap) No responce when e-mailed or called company to get problem resolved. Will not answer E-mails or phone calls.
Db
  7th of Oct, 2008

Shopxtreme - no response
251 A S Main St
Middleton
Massachusetts
shopxtreme.com

Bought a camera battery and it wouldnt charge. Dead right out of the box. Emailed company and no response. Cannot get a hold of anybody!!!
Ripoff!!
Wa
  5th of Feb, 2010

Shopxtreme - Took my money and didnt send my item
Sidney
Israel

The seller " shopxtreme.com" never sent my item (6 weeks from the payment) he promised to full refund me (not in stock reason) but he didn't do it. be aware from shopxtreme.com.
St
  5th of Feb, 2010
Oh yes, I'm sure there are thousands of idiots shopping at shopxtreme who will take head of your warning. Warning: don't be an idiot.
Ei
  8th of Jan, 2013
The same happened to me shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money and I ordered somewhere else the items.
Ei
  8th of Jan, 2013

Shopxtreme - Took money but never sent the order
Shopxtreme
Greece

Shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money Shopxtreme and now I ordered somewhere else the items.