Shopxtreme / Refuses refund even with proof of delivery

1 Middleton, MA, United States Review updated:

Ordered an equivalent Nikon Battery on Sept 6. The promptly charged my PayPal. Sent battery but it would not even charge. Returned the battery with a USPS Certificate of Delivery and was returned by USPS on September 26. This merchant will not answer the phone. Will not answer the emails. When I disputed the PayPal charge and asked for a refund, they refused to acknowledge that they received my battery. I provided them with a PDF of the proof of delivery from the USPS website. DO NOT ... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS MERCHANT. They are not reliable. I had to learn the hard way.

Gl

Comments

• Va
      6th of Oct, 2008
    Shopxtreme - Bait and switch fraud
    Shopxtreme
    251A S Main St.
    Middletown
    Maryland
    shopxtreme.com

Bait and switch. Ordered a Ultra High Capacity battery and was sent something other. (very cheap) No responce when e-mailed or called company to get problem resolved. Will not answer E-mails or phone calls.

• Db
      7th of Oct, 2008
    Shopxtreme - no response
    251 A S Main St
    Middleton
    Massachusetts
    shopxtreme.com

Bought a camera battery and it wouldnt charge. Dead right out of the box. Emailed company and no response. Cannot get a hold of anybody!!!
    Ripoff!!

• Wa
      5th of Feb, 2010
    Shopxtreme - Took my money and didnt send my item
    Sidney
    Israel

The seller " shopxtreme.com" never sent my item (6 weeks from the payment) he promised to full refund me (not in stock reason) but he didn't do it. be aware from shopxtreme.com.

• St
      5th of Feb, 2010

Oh yes, I'm sure there are thousands of idiots shopping at shopxtreme who will take head of your warning. Warning: don't be an idiot.

• Ei
      8th of Jan, 2013

The same happened to me shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money and I ordered somewhere else the items.

• Ei
      8th of Jan, 2013
    Shopxtreme - Took money but never sent the order
    Shopxtreme
    Greece

Shopxtreme took my money 2 months ago and am still waiting for my order and they do not reply to my email. I have lost my money Shopxtreme and now I ordered somewhere else the items.