Shopsale222.com / coach bags purchased

1 Buffalo NY, United States Review updated:

I purchased 3 handbags from this company. They sent 2 and an email that they did not have the 3rd one I wanted and that I should send them a picture of the one that I wanted.

I complied with their email and the 3rd purse was never sent. I asked them to look at packing list to see only 2 purses were sent. They said they would send the 3rd.

This is now over 3 months. No purse, No refund. If you order from this site do not order more than 1 purse at a time or better yet, find an outlet mall that sells these purses and don't go through the anguish they have caused me.

Ju
Apr 17, 2014

Comments

• Jl
      17th of Apr, 2014

More bad new - those aren't Coach. Why would you go to a strange website and order fake bags? They could have sent you nothing. The third paste could have been confiscated in mail or shipping because it was fake and illegal. The website seems to be gone, now, but it probably just changed its name. When you are buying fakes, you are stealing from and damaging the real business that is trying to provide you the best quality products. You don't care?

14th of Jul, 2014

I purchased two pairs of coach glasses from that site and I got an email from them saying that they are processing it through bridesmaids something or other instead of off the shop222 site. The email never said possible arrival and no tracking info at all. Its been 10 days now and I've emailed everyoeveryone under the sun about this and got nothing in return. Also the phone number is out of country as well. I tried to call the number and nothing happened. I'm so pissed off and now I'm out money to. I would love to know who the above person contacted and got a reply from or if they have any of the contact info. Please help I would greatly appreciate it.

• Db
      19th of Aug, 2014

I purchased a wallet from this site in July. They charged my credit card for it . They sent me a notice it was sent and a tracking number.When I tracked it, it showed that it was delivered to Louisville, Kentucky. I live in Canton, Ohio I sent 3 emails to them gave them the tracking number and my order number it is now more than a month later and they have not responded. This is truly a bad site to purchase from. Buyer be ware!!!kk

• Ri
      2nd of Sep, 2014

Well I ordered 2 bags from shopsale222.com on August 10th 2014 and have not received any bags at all a fake FedEx
    e-mail . Went to FedEx today and they said they were fake. They also sent a tracking no. It always showed no status.
    They charged my account for 99.74 on the 11th of August. Doesn't look like a good sight.

1st of May, 2015

I purchased a handbag and a wallet from this site. They charged my card and I still have not received anything from them. No responses to emails or anything!