ShoppingEssentials.com / Rip off

CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-9990564

I signed up for Classmates.com and the next thing you know I am getting billed for shopping essentials. I can not find it on the internet. I did not sign up for this service. This is a total rip off through classmates.com. They are reversing my charges however if you are not checking your bills you could be charged for a service that you would never use. Someone needs to put a stop to this kind of RIP Off.
Va

Comments

Le
  8th of Apr, 2010

ShoppingEssentials.com - Stay far away, scam
ShoppingEssentials.com

I just found out ShoppingEssentials.com captured my credit card information from Restaurants.com and have been billing me for over a year. As I was reviewing my credit card statements line by line for this year's tax purposes and found it. I lost over $200 from this SCAM and recommend you stay FAR AWAY!!! Check your credit card statements regularly!!! I have cancelled my credit card and reported it to the credit card fraud department AND to the site they said they got the information from. They said that I should have received a $10 Credit, which was never found, and I keep all of my online invoices and confirmations. There was no notification of subscribing and no credit card information was provided to them. STAY FAR AWAY and check your credit card statements CLOSELY!!!
Ci
  8th of Aug, 2011

ShoppingEssentials.com - unaurthorized monthly charges

This company is charging my credit card 30.95 a month for a service that I did not authorize. This is fraud and misrepresentation. I never authorized a company to charge my account $30.95 to receive notice via email for discounts.

Unbelievable!! I did this thru Tada.com Buyer beware. Even on their website they claim free email notifications for online merchant discounts. Total fraud!!!
Ci
  8th of Aug, 2011
my mistake...not Tada.com...
Li
  13th of Dec, 2011

ShoppingEssentials.com - Fraudulent charges
North Carolina

I noticed a couple of weeks ago I had charges on my one of my credit cards from "shoppingessentials.com" that I did not knowingly agree to or sign up for any type of membership. I got to looking back and noticed that this company had been charging my account for months now. So I saw that I could dispute the past 60 days of charges for Household Bank, my credit card. So, that is what I did, along with contacting "shoppingessentials.com." I received an email from "shoppingessentials.com" that stated my membership was cancelled and that I was receiving a credit/reimbursement for $139.60 back to my card and an apology from the company. Now I open my mail to a letter from Household Bank stating that my account is being charged again for an $18.95 charge because "shoppingessentials.com" has stated my chargeback dispute was invalid. I NEVER knowingly agreed to have a membership with this company of any such at any time!!! I have researched this company online; there are many credit card fraud complaints of the same problem.