Shoppingessen / credit card charged without consent

Phone: 8775810181

I was charged $14.95 a month for two months by Shoppingessen(tails) WITHOUT my consent. After calling [protected] to inquire, I was told that I was billed this amount due to my "clicking on a banner within restaurants.com" This is disgusting and outrageous! Both of these organizations have defrauded me and stolen money from my family. They should be punished, prosecuted, and fined to the fullest extent of the law immediately.

Ji

Comments

• Aa
      20th of Nov, 2008

Bought plane tickets using travelocity back in January

• Li
      30th of Dec, 2008

I also received a $14.95 charge that I did not consent. Although it was unfair and rude for Restaurants.com to register and charge me for this service, it is not something to get upset about. When I called the phone number listed above (877-581-0181) and followed their menus to my account information I simply let them know that I did not know what the charge was for. They were very kind and immediately canceled my subscription and refunded the charge.

It is an easy thing to fix if one does not lose their head.

• Va
      28th of Feb, 2009

A $19.95 unauthorized charge on my credit card for Jan 17, 2009 AND Dec 18, 2008.

• Pi

only information is shoppingessen109714393, 888-999-0564 CT
    my name is kelly pennel. email at kpen27@hotmail.com

• Pa
      19th of Apr, 2009
    Shoppingessen - Monthly unidentifiable charges from Dec. 2008 to present--19.95 each
    Marjorie Duvall--victim
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    Phone: 678=592-6117

I have received charges from Shoppingessen in CT--$19.95 monthly, since December 2008. I did not autgorize the charges and have no idea what they are for. I want those charges negated on my credit card!!!

• Fr
      9th of May, 2009

They continue to do this to this date. The problem is not isolated to shoppingessen but also to BusinessMAX and to Todaysespcapes.com BEWARE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM VISTAPRINT!!!

• Fr
      9th of May, 2009

Vista Print, BusinessMAX, Shopingessen and Todaysescapes are all under the same umbrella organization. They prey on consumers that buy a single product from a given site and start cross-charging people once they have given the credit card number BEWARE

• Ht
      12th of Jul, 2009

Hi, I have been charged § 19, 95 for "membership" since November 2008. I am going to call shoppingessen and try to get the money back. my German bank promised to refund the last 3 charges on my creditcard.

• Cl
      29th of Jan, 2011
    Shoppingessen - charged my account
    soppingessen
    California

You have charged my account and I did not order this from you or anyone else. I have the charges removed for Dec and Jan. of 13.95. now could do this when I did not want your service. not sure what ID # is 929525505 or maybe cton10123. those two showed up on my checking acct. Remove the money now. claudette chateau

• Ju
      13th of Apr, 2011

I have been charged $15.95 for several months. It wasn't until I looked it up I was able to find out the company that started it. Believe me, I'll never buy anything from them again.
    Judy