Shopping-Essentials.com / Unauthorized charges

I started recently noticing a charge for AP*shoppingessentials on my debit card thru my bank. I tried to call the number but nothing happened. So, I went to the internet to look up the company.

My husband had not signed up for anything either. I typed in the name and up came this website letting me know that they are charging me fraudulently since I had no clue I had signed up for anything in the first place.

I went to the site it's. www.shopping-essentials.com and tried to sign-in, since they are charging me I must have a member ID right?? Well, I put in my email address and up a page came saying that I had canceled my account according to the terms of the service agreement on 9/2/2005, this is 3 yrs ago. I just now noticed I have been being charged for it every month. I am going to my bank first thing in the morning and calling the number on the website as soon as I get up. This is ridiculous. They are charing me 14.95 a month for something I have no clue about.

Am

Comments

• Jc
      16th of Oct, 2009
    Shopping-Essentials.com - Fraudulent Account
    Shopping Essentials
    Des Plaines
    Illinois
    shopping-essentials.com

I had my debit card information stolen and used fraudulently by www.shopping-essentials.com. If this has happened to you, PLEASE contact your State Attorney General Office so we can shut them down and put an end to their thievery and dishonest practices.