shopperservices.com / fake opporunity

3451 NE. 1st ave, 201Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1(866)920-8009

I saw this job ad in the paper that was advertising a mystery shopper opportunity saying you can make $100 a day. The name of the company is shopper services, and for a company thats supposedly commited to improving customer service, their reps. are very rude. I had went through all the training on the site and tried to apply for my first assignment. But what happened was that I was given a link to another web site and was told i cant take the assignment unit I register with this other web site. So I thought id check this other site out, and the only thing that happens is my computer gets a virus from that site. All of their "assignemts" just lead you to other bogus websites that require registration, the fact is that there isnt any real opportunity. So dont be fooled people.
Mi

Comments

Me
  30th of Aug, 2008

shopperservices.com - scam
mysteryshoppers
Florida
Phone: 904252 8297

DONT GO TO MYSTERY SHOPPERS... ITS THE BIGGEST SCAM I FOUND YET. they give you charge after charge. when it sounds to good to be true...BELIEVE ME IT IS!
Ch
  19th of Oct, 2009
yes- i fell for it as well! the other # i have to pass on is: 877-664-5368. that was the # i called from the paper- the other # listed "866-" was the "customer service" #. i spoke to a "john" who told me he'd waver my charge for another month- just to try things out... i got billed anyway! AND it caused an over draft on my banking account!!!
DON'T CALL THESE PEOPLE FOR A JOB!!! YOU WON'T MAKE ANY MONEY... ONLY LOSE IT!!!
Ch
  19th of Oct, 2009
further note:... i have called today to cancel my membership (oct. 19, 2009)... even though i had made a recording of all 3 phone calls... and listened to the 1st 2 calls again after i was charged... when i called this 3rd time for canceling... i was told that i must had "misunderstood" on all of the accounts of falsehood i called them on (in a very calm and pleasant manner). according to them, they did give me a free 30 day extra for trial time... but when i asked "john" if i would be charged at all for anything during this time period, he said, "no."
now, calling today, i was told it was shopperselect.com 's fault- because they weren't the one who charged me- it was their sister company supplier.com who charged me the $49.95- that extra 30 day trial did not include the sister company!!!
so in other words... legally they don't have to refund anything... simply stole my money and there is nothing that can be done!
you have been warned and pray you weren't as foolish as i was!