Shoppersdiscount.com And Reservationrewards / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I DO BELIEVED THIS IS A SCAM. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW THIS ALL STARTED. BOTH COMPANIES SHOPPERDISCOUNT AND RESERVATION REWARD JUST STARTED BILLING ME FOR AN AUTHORIZED CHARGES. IF FINALLY HAVE RESERVATION REWARDS CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP W/C I DO NOT RECALL ACCEPTED ANY, ESPECIALLY IF I WILL BE CHARGED EVERY MONTH.

Comments

19th of Jan, 2009

Dear Sunshine:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate and to identify opportunities to assist our members. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership programs, Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards or Shopper Discounts & Rewards, please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,