Shoppers Drug Mart Royal York 3010 Bloor St W Etobicoke, ON M8X 1C2 / rude, unacceptable, and potentially dangerous behaviour
Friday August 3'rd around 3 pm a large truck that was unloading goods for the Shoppers Drug Store blocked the access road immediately to the north of the store. This is a heavily trafficked route where cars park to enter the Shoppers Drug Store. Cars began lining up and flowed right out to Royal York Road. This blockage lasted at least 20 minutes while the truck was unloaded. What was infuriating was that the individual supervising the unloading never apologized nor advised the blocked drivers of how long the delay would be. He had a smirk and laughed about the obviously frustrated drivers blocked in. As these could have been customers who quickly picked up a prescription and would have been anxious, perhaps very concerned, about a patient immediately requiring meds, this could have had serious consequences.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Royal York 3010 Bloor St W Etobicoke, ON M8X 1C2 Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.