Shoppers Drug Mart / poor service
My name is ash.. My complaint about poor service 1804 mcormond dr saskatoon shoppers drug mart,
I bought 1 pack of condom and when I opened I realised that one pack is little tear so I did' t use and came back to store and want exchange with other brand.. First there was no mod and the time was just 6 pm. The cashier were start argueing me its open you will call manefechurer direct and another one join him and start argueing me.. I told them I just want to exchang and every store will do to care his customer but argueinggggg.. I said ok can I talk to manager than they said she was here while ago and she said to us dont return.. You will come monday and talk to her means our bosss.. I left my name and number and condom pack with receipt and told them when she will be free ask her to call me.. And buy another brand condom and left I am sure this would be my last shopping with shopper drug mart.. Lost custumer for life.
Atleast oprations hours someone who knows how to talk good way with customers and if the managers were there while ago why she she did't talk to me or employe lied to me etc. Hopefully you guys will take this complaint seriously..
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.