Shoppers Drug Mart / pharmacy assistant
I phoned the Peterborough Shoppers Drugmart to see if my prescription had been filled as they told me it would be done. I spoke to a pharmacy assistant named Katelyn who was absolutley awful and rude toward me on the phone. She did not give me a chance to answer and interrupted me 3 times. I was also on hold for 10 minutes waiting to speak to someone. I then stated that all I was doing was following up and she hung up the phone on me. I am disgusted by the service provided by this shoppers drug mart and believe something needs to be done about their treatment of customers.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points