Shoppers Drug Mart / life brand warm mist humidifier.
Last night we had our life brand warm air humidifier running and it ran out of water being everyone was sleeping. I woke up to the smell of electrical burning. I ran into the living room and seen flames and smoke coming out of the top of our machine. I quickly unplugged it and ran it over to the sink in the kitchen and ran water on it to put out the flames. If this unit was put into our daughter's room it could of turn out much worse. Not sure if this product should be recalled and pulled off the shelf. There should be a safety thing were it shuts down after using the water which is what everyone i ve told this story to is under the same impression.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - washroom use
- Shoppers Drug Mart - a small fan for $16.00 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - antibiotic prescription mistake
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service and supervisor issues with a disability 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - customer service