Shopper's Drug Mart / cost of shopping bags
I am, quite frankly tired of being scammed, in my opinion, by Shopper's Drug Mart for the cost of a shopping bag. The average actual cost of a recycled T-shirt bag is $0.02 or less! Why then, with Eco Fees being redundant is Shopper's Drug Mart charging their customers $0.05? They are making money off the backs of their consumers, at no cost to themselves (business and tax deductions), to be a good corporate citizen. You are not providing your customers with a tax receipt for the money they are donating to your charitable contributions. How equitable is that? Please allow me, the consumer to decide which charity I would like my money to go to and do not pick my pocket to make your company look great by donating money you obtained from your customers. By the way, an employee was quite willing to cheerfully explain that all the money collected from the bags is donated to charity. This company is making an enormous profit, in my opinion, by charging their customers for shopping bags. Seriously, aren't we already paying well above market price for most items contained on the shelves of Shopper's Drug Mart? STOP CHARGING FOR THE BAGS!!! I feel scammed!
More Shopper's Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points