Shoppers Drug Mart / buying minutes for phone but pin does not work.
Purchased $100.00 in minutes for virgin mobile, called the number at the cashier desk, entered the pin but it was invalid. Asked shoppers to give our money back they said no we cannot do that. The manager Danielle was nasty and said there was nothing she could do. But she ended up calling the owner Scott Kippen but he would not return our money. Even though we have not left the store yet. They said there is nothing we can do. And told us to call head office to get our money back. Virgin mobile will not give us our $113.00 back either. Shoppers drug mart in Whitby on garden and Rossland made us leave with paying $113.00 with nothing to show for it. Please call us at [protected] or [protected]. We are elderly and only have flip phones to communicate with each other.
Updated by Sherry Starr, May 27, 2018
No update will be calling head office at 9 am Monday morning may 28, 2018
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.