Shoppers Drug Mart 5035 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, On / postal office
I was waiting in line to pick up a parcel. The line took very long for tuesday afternoon, it was about 30 minutes when I got to the register when a rude young lady said the system is down. Are you kidding me?! I waiting so long for nothing? The didn't even apologize or tell the rest of the customers waiting in line that the system was down. That should be common sense. People have places they need to be, and should be respectful of other peoples time. Very horrible customer service here. I will be calling next time to check if their system is working before picking up my parcel.
More Shoppers Drug Mart 5035 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, On Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.