shoppers challenge inc. / fraud

shoppers evaluation inc.
suite-303-115. 115 1st. ave
Phone: 1-800-963-9714
I received 2 checks from this company one for $1799.00 and a second for $4998.00. I knew immediately it was a scam and ripped the first check up and laughed to think they considered me an idiot. I received the second check and realized tere are people out tere wo are that dumb and need money. I feel sorry for the people who cash these checks.

A  12th of Jan, 2009 by
I received a check for 4998.00 from this same people but I haven't done anything with it because I was full of doubts. I'm definitively sure it is a scam because nobody gives away money like that but I'm really curious about how this scam works. Can you comment on it?

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by
Dont fall for this! Dont cash check - this is a scam! You can do a google satellite address search for the so called "Head Office" and it will show you the house that this SCAMMER lives or at least is using. It is NOT a business.
A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
I just looked this up for a co-worker. $4, 998 fake check. His came with a Canadian stamp on the envelope.

The scam part is the wire transfers. You'll end up transferring your own money because the check will turn out to be faked or have a "stop payment" on it because they'll say you didn't contact them like you were supposed to.

The person left "holding the bag" on the wire transfers will be YOU.