shoppers challenge inc. / fraud

1 suite-303-115. 115 1st. aveAshley, ND, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-963-9714

I received 2 checks from this company one for $1799.00 and a second for $4998.00. I knew immediately it was a scam and ripped the first check up and laughed to think they considered me an idiot. I received the second check and realized tere are people out tere wo are that dumb and need money. I feel sorry for the people who cash these checks.

Comments

12th of Jan, 2009

I received a check for 4998.00 from this same people but I haven't done anything with it because I was full of doubts. I'm definitively sure it is a scam because nobody gives away money like that but I'm really curious about how this scam works. Can you comment on it?

Manny

20th of Jan, 2009

Dont fall for this! Dont cash check - this is a scam! You can do a google satellite address search for the so called "Head Office" and it will show you the house that this SCAMMER lives or at least is using. It is NOT a business.

• Ki
      21st of Jan, 2009

I just looked this up for a co-worker. $4, 998 fake check. His came with a Canadian stamp on the envelope.

The scam part is the wire transfers. You'll end up transferring your own money because the check will turn out to be faked or have a "stop payment" on it because they'll say you didn't contact them like you were supposed to.

The person left "holding the bag" on the wire transfers will be YOU.