Shoppers Advantage / Unauthorized charges

100 Connecticut Ave., Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-526-4848

I sent Shoppers Advantage an email to try and clear up this misunderstanding and Terri, a Shoppers Advantage representative, sent me an email with an account #, which I did not have before, and a confirmation informing me that this account has been canceled and I would not have any further charges taken from my account. Lo and behold, I checked my account 5 mins. ago and they have debited my account another $14.99. Now that makes twice these ### have debited my account. I have filed a complaint with the CT Better Business Bureau and if I do not hear from them in the next few days, they will be receiving a telephone call. This all started by ordering a step stool for my grandson from Miles Kimble who will not get anymore of my business.

Dr

Comments

• Bo
      Apr 23, 2009

I just emailed the attorney general of the state of conneticut. The same company billed my credit without my authorization $59.99. I never cased any check that they gave me or registered or did anything to facilite this fraud. The state of conneticut should be ashamed for allowing this CRIME to continue. And thats what it is pure CRIME.