Shopperdiscounts.co.uk / unaurthorised withdrawels from my bank account

ThornabyonTees, United Kingdom Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Ja
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Pa
    Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Money taken from my account without my knowledge
    shopperdiscounts.co.uk
    United Kingdom

Just found out that shopperdiscounts.co.uk have been taking money out of my account £10 per month. I did not sign up to anything with them. I have received nothing from them. I do not know how they got my card details though I suspect it was from another reputable online company that I have used in the past. The behaviour of shopperdiscounts.co.uk is disgusting. Once I get to the bottom of this I will also stop using the 'reputable' company that shopperdiscounts.co.uk is linked to. I've just contacted my bank and they have cancelled my visa card that shopperdiscounts.co.uk have been using. I wonder how many other suspecting online shoppers are being ripped off by shopperdiscounts.co.uk

• Ka

Hi Patsy,
    I just found out the same incidence happened to me yesterday. My account has been deducted £10 monthly since March. I just followed your advice and wrote to them, got their reply but they asked for my original email (which I don't have since I didn't register with them for any kind of discount service) and my full address and other email addresses that I may use. Did this happen to you when you wrote to them? I just want to see if other people get similar response and I doubt that they want to get more personal information from me.
    Thank you very much!
    Kathrin

Hello:

We want you to know that we’re here to help you. However, it’s difficult to do that in a public forum when we don’t know who each person is or the details of their membership. We can help you better and resolve your specific queries or concerns if you contact us directly. You can do so by visiting our own online member forum where we can answer your questions. You can find the forum here: http://bit.ly/gy87cg . Once on the site please post a question and our community manager will be able to respond to you directly. Alternatively, for more information about your specific membership you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you contact me directly, please reference this forum.

Regards,