Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 / Unauthorised deduction from my credit card

United Kingdom, England, Oxfordshire Review updated:
Shopperdiscounts.Co.UK, 0808 234 1539
I have had £10 deducted from my credit card for the last 3 months before I noticed it - I don't use the card regularly. To add insult to injury the credit card company have charged me for a late payment that I did not authorise!

N  8th of Jul, 2009 by
Hi Coomberwood:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 0808 234 1539 (this is a free phone). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at consumeraffairs@shopperdiscountsandrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Consumer Affairs
A  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
I have had the same thing happen to me. I tried to call the number above and there is no ringing or anything. This is awufl.
N  29th of Oct, 2009 by
This has happened to me too, stealing money from me!!!
A  5th of Feb, 2010 by
I also had this. Turns out i signed up to a membership just by ordering a pizza from pizza hut. Thankfully i check my statements regularly. This company must be taking loads from people that don't even realise they are a member!

ShopperDisc.co.uk Logo ShopperDisc.co.uk