Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 / Unauthorised deduction from my credit card
1 Review updated:
I have had £10 deducted from my credit card for the last 3 months before I noticed it - I don't use the card regularly. To add insult to injury the credit card company have charged me for a late payment that I did not authorise!
More Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - money taken from my account by shopper disc cd
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.