Shopperdiscount.co.uk / unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account

United Kingdom Review updated:

I logged onto the website-shopperdiscount as a friend said there were lots of 'money off' vounchesr if you worked for the NHS. I am a nuse for the NHS so logged on to have a look-i only typed in my email address and continued to browse. Turned off the computer and thought no more about it until i received my bank statement-£10 is being taken out each month!!! This fraud, i was not informed of this and would dearly like to know how they got hold of my bank details!! I want my money refunded!!

Comments

•   Apr 24, 2011
    Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully takeing money out of my visa debit account
    shopperdiscount.co.uk GB
    MANCHESTER
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

Hi i have just open a profile with this website (( COMPLAINTS BOARD )) on the Friday 23/04/2017 time 04.56 am
    And when i had done my profile i submit complaints form to you, Regarding a company called (( SHOPPER DISCOUNT.CO.UK GB, )) who i found out a few days ago when i received my bank statement and on the statement is was saying that my Visa Debit account is over over drawn and i now for a fact that was not right so after me
    going over and studying my my bank statement i found a company name on my bank statement who i have never heard of before or didn't now who they was or why they was taking money out of my bank account so after informing my bank of this matter and getting my visa debit card stopped i found out that this company shopper discount.co.uk GB have been taking £10.00p a month out of my account by pos and they have been taking it has far back as APRIL 8th 2017 and it could even be longer than that iam still waiting for my bank to check further back for me and to let me now when this company first started take the money out of my account...
    So i have confirmed my e-mail by clicking on the link that you sent to my e-mail address but I've been trying to find in my profile the compliant letter about this company that i submit to you yester but i cant find it so can you please confirm to me that you have received my compliant letter witch was submitted buy Email to you yesterday mor . so look forward to hear back from you to confirm you have received my complaint and hopefully you will be abele to help me with this matter and to try get my money back from this company ...

THANK YOU YOURS MR' PAUL SARGENT E-mail ' [protected]@hotmail.com

Sunday 24/04/11 time 04.34 am.

May 12, 2011

Hello Patricia:

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards and to be able to address the concerns you have raised. I strongly recommend that you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. They will be able to provide you with further information and I hope be able to resolve your issue. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you do contact me directly please reference this forum.

Regards,
    Maryo

•   Jun 17, 2011
    Shopperdiscount.co.uk - ABSOLUTELY EVILS
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom

I AM SO ANGRY AND REALLY FRUSTRATED!!! COMPLAINING TO THIS EVIL COMPANY IS DOESN'T HELPING ME OR ANYONE AT ALL. BUT TAKING ACTION AGAINST THEM IS THE BEST!!!
    I FEELING SO STUPID THAT I UNAWARE TO MY BANK "RBS". MY VISA CREDIT CARD HAS PAID OUT TO THIS EVIL COMPANY FOR NEARLY 2-YEARS! UNTIL I REALISED THAT, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TO THIS EVIL COMPANY ???? IT HAS BEEN CHARGED & APPEARED ON MY STATEMENT EACH MONTHS WITHOUT REALISED THAT. I'VE NOT AUTHORISED THEM AT ALL WHATSOEVER!!!
    THIS EVIL-SHOPPERDISCOUNT.CO.UK HAS BEEN STOLEN FR1OM ME AND FROM OTHERS BILLIONS OF POUNDSSSSS I BELIEVED!!!
    I'M PRAY AND HOPES SOMEONE WOULD HELP TAKING AN ACTION AGAINST THIS EVIL COMPANY, I HOPES WILL BURNING IT HELL!!!
    ALL I NEEDS FROM A MOMENT IS, TO CALM MYSELF DOWN, LIVE IN PEACE!!!

Jun 20, 2011