Shopperdiscount.com / Scam
I just discovered that I am being charged $12 per month on my Discover Card. My wife just happened to notice this while opening my recent statement. She finally noticed the scam, because we had recently paid off the account, but yet this $12 fee still showed up. Who knows how long this has been going on? I called the company's phone number and you get an automated system. They want you to punch in your entire credit card #, in order to proceed. I refused to do so, and then immediately called my Discover Card billing dept., and filed a claim. Hopefully things will somehow get resolved. A lesson learned is to look at your bills, to see if anything unusual appears. How many $12 charges per month is appearing on thousands of other people's credit cards?? Something or someone needs to stop this "scam" operation.
More Shopperdiscount.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - money taken from my account by shopper disc cd
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.