Shopperdisc.co.uk / Unauthorised monthly payments

United Kingdom Review updated:

I do not know your company, I do not know who you are, what you do or where you are based. However it has come to light that you have been taking £10.00 per month from me since April 2014 (all listed) resulting in a total of £320.00. I had not noticed before this time as I was working but recently I became unemployed and this has now become more noticeable as every penny counts at this time.

I will be going firstly to my bank fraud department and then to the Trading Standards as well as contacting the Money Programme fronted by Martin Lewis so that this scam is exposed to others.

If you so choose to ignore this message as I am sure you will, I have taken a screen shot of this message which will also be forwarded to the above organisations. You are fraudsters and it is utterly despicable what you are doing.. I will make sure you are exposed and I want a refund of £320.00 in full.. You obviously already possess my bank details for you to do this. Contact me immediately through email only on [protected]@gmail.com.

M Balfry

Ma
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2017

Sorry to hear about your problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
    We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a

• Sh
      19th of Jan, 2017

Hello Maggie:

I just read your post here and will be happy to assist you. I have sent an email directly to you with a full resolution to your query. If you did not receive this email from me, please contact me at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details you are required to enter are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

I hope that this message and the email that I sent to you directly resolved your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards