Shopperdisc.co.uk / Unauthorised monthly payments
I do not know your company, I do not know who you are, what you do or where you are based. However it has come to light that you have been taking £10.00 per month from me since April 2014 (all listed) resulting in a total of £320.00. I had not noticed before this time as I was working but recently I became unemployed and this has now become more noticeable as every penny counts at this time.
I will be going firstly to my bank fraud department and then to the Trading Standards as well as contacting the Money Programme fronted by Martin Lewis so that this scam is exposed to others.
If you so choose to ignore this message as I am sure you will, I have taken a screen shot of this message which will also be forwarded to the above organisations. You are fraudsters and it is utterly despicable what you are doing.. I will make sure you are exposed and I want a refund of £320.00 in full.. You obviously already possess my bank details for you to do this. Contact me immediately through email only on [protected]@gmail.com.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account