Shopperdisc.co.uk / Unauthorised deductions from bank.
I have recently noticed that I have made a regular payment to Shopperdisc.co.uk.on the 30th. of the month for £10. This payment is made via debit card. I have no knowledge of this company or what the payment is for. I am also not sure how far back this payment goes.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account