Shopperdisc / scam

United Kingdom Review updated:

I have had £10 deducted from my bank account each month since August 22nd 2017.
I do not know who Shopperdic are or how they have been able to do this.
I have tried to email and phone them without success.
My bank are of no help whatsoever and I have spent a considerable amount of money trying to connect with anyone who can help and have just been in a queue waiting until my credit has run out once more.
I am travelling in India and cannot get through by phone to Shopperdisc or to my bank successfully.
Help please.

Comments

• Ju
      Sep 12, 2012

they have been taking £10 from my account without my permission since april

• As
      Nov 02, 2012
    Shopperdisc - money taken
    shopperdisc
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

well woke up this morning to find out £10.00 had been taken from my account from shopperdisc.co.uk never heard of them so done some internet searching an got there number an called them they said when i signed up with simply be catalouge it was from there i said i did not give anyone permission to take money from my account i want it stopped an a refund so they have now stopped it an gave me a full refund if anyone is having the same problem here is there phone number get straight on to them an cancel it before they rip you off more 08007319935 thanks

Nov 08, 2012

Hello Asharntay:

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment.

Unfortunately there is a lot of incorrect information about Shopper Discounts & Rewards online. It is not possible to be registered based on data from a previous transaction. The only way you can become a member of Shopper Discounts & Rewards is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and agree to our membership terms.

Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time. If you have any questions about your membership, please call our customer service team at 0800 731 9935 (freephone) or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you contact me, please reference this forum.

Thanks,

Withernsea
    England, Humberside
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01964615320

I HAVE TODAY DISCOVERED UNAUTHORISED PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF SHOPPERDISC.CO.UK FOR £ 10 ON THE 12th OF EACH MONTH DECEMBER 2017 AND JANUARY 2017.I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE COMPANY SHOPPERDISC.CO.UK. FOR ANY SUCH PAYMENTS.TODAY 29th JANUARY 2017 I CONTACTED MY BANK WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY CAN'T STOP THE DIRECT DEBIT AND THAT I SHOULD CONTACT THE COMPANY AND GET IT STOPPED FROM SOURCE.ITHEREFORE DEMAND THAT YOU STOP IMMEDIATELY ANY FURTHER DEDUCTIONS FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AND RECOMPENCE ME WITH THE UNLAWFUL DEDUCTIONS TAKEN SO FAR ie £20.

Jan 30, 2013

Hello Terence:

I just read your post and will be happy to assist you. I have checked our records and found your Shopper Discounts & Rewards membership. I have sent an email directly to the email address we have on record for you with details of your membership and a resolution to your query. If you did not receive this email, please contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Kind regards,