Shopperdisc / scam
I have had £10 deducted from my bank account each month since August 22nd 2017.
I do not know who Shopperdic are or how they have been able to do this.
I have tried to email and phone them without success.
My bank are of no help whatsoever and I have spent a considerable amount of money trying to connect with anyone who can help and have just been in a queue waiting until my credit has run out once more.
I am travelling in India and cannot get through by phone to Shopperdisc or to my bank successfully.
More Shopperdisc Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Unauthorized Deduction