Shopper Services / Surplus Shopper / Unjustly tap into my credit card account

I responded to an ad in the paper to be a mystery shopper with a 14 day trail period. I received two letters in the mail one dated 6/18/06 and the other dated 6/20/06. Both letters had different usernames and passwords. On 6/27/06 I called and cancelled the service which was 19.95. However, the company continued to unjustly tap into my credit card account ($260.00) and I didn't use the service at all. I began seeing charges for 29.95 and 19.95 on my bank statements two or more times a month. I called again and they told me I could one refund of 29.95 and another for 19.95. I talked to a lady named Jackie/3DD2B and another lady hung-up on me.

Linda

Oakland, CA 94602

Shopper Services/Surplus Shopper
3522 Gus Thomasson Suite 112-313
Dallas, Texas 75150

Li

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2008

What is their webiste or number? I fell for their scam too, and now I cant find a way to contact them. It is making me very angry because their charges are almost at a total of $300, and I have never done anything with my account or ever been contacted to be a mystery shopper.

• Da
      6th of Apr, 2009

I have had the same problem! I feel robbed I am so upset! they have taken over 300 from me and now I do not have money to help my mom with grocceries!! Please someone help me!

• Ri
      29th of Sep, 2009

i have the same problem can someone please tell me how to get them out of my bank account. wat number can i call or anything. please.

• Ke
      23rd of May, 2010

i also called in and tried to become a mystery shopper. The account i gave access to only had 10.00 in the bank so i wasn't worried about them hitting my account, but they did. Now i have a negative balance and i can't contact anyone to clear this matter up.