Shopper Discounts / Unauthorized charges to debit card
My husband had asked me about a charge on our bank statement from Shopper Discounts. I didn't know anything about it. We called the 800 number and canceled our membership (which we had never signed up for). I had looked up this company and it goes by different names (Webloyalty, ReservationRewards, BuyersInsurance, Travelvaluesplus, Walletshield, and Completesavings). This is NOT a BBB accredited company. Apparently they make their money by pop-up windows that appear after making purchases online and they charge your debit card $12.00. Pretty much, they're stealing money from your bank account. If you see any pop-up windows using any of the names above, STAY AWAY! THEY ARE THIEVES!
If this has happened to you, here is a link from the BBB with contact information on this company.
More Shopper Discounts Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Shopper Discounts Scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Subscription Credit Card Charges
- Shopper Discounts - UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY FEES 
- Shopper Discounts - Unauthorised removal of funds from my AMEX card
- Shopper Discounts - scam 
- Shopper Discounts - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Unknown Membership
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Ripoff 
- Shoppers Discounts and Rewards - Taking money out of my account without permission