Shopper Discounts / Unauthorized Credit Card Charge

1 P.O. Box 855Shelton, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-880-8776

These ### charged $12.00 from my son's check card without any authorization or approval. After my son ordered some posters from allposters.com, there must have been some type of pop up he simply clicked (he did not fill out any information or approve a charge) it grabbed his credit card number from the allposters order. This is nothing but an illegal scam!!! These crooks take your money and provide absoutely no service or product. I've already filed a complaint with the BBB on this company. I suggest everyone who has experienced the same with these crooked ### do the same (https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx).

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010

Hello Kbsnotion:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-889-8776. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,