Shopper Discounts & Rewards / Monthly debit

United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been paying monthly for this discount offer without realising it. I responded to what I believed was a one-off offer. . . I have cancelled this now, but the contact claimed this was clearly outlined. I can still see no reference in the print out to say the fee was being deducted monthly.
This appears to be the same company as My Time Rewards.co.uk!

Comments

• Br
      Jul 29, 2011

Hi there! It happened to me too. Could you please advise what have you done next. I would really appreciate. I feel gutted, they have been charging £10.00 for the last year from my credit card, which I am nopt using. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you. Brigita

• Ro
      Jul 29, 2011

When I found out that this was not a one-off payment I was dross because I could not find any information on the published material which suggested it was ongoing!

If you have the same experience, check the paperwork and tell them. I was outraged and insisted their policy was not clear. They then promised to refund me all but the original £10 which to their credit they did.

If you are quite firm and -only if necessary threaten to blacklist them online they must listen. But try politely but firmly at first and be absolutely straight. That is my advice.

Best of luck,