Shopper Discounts & Rewards / Fraud and cheating
My husband ordered from allposters.com, and as part of the check-out, we were offered a $10 discount. Clicking on that link caused our credit card to be charged $12 every month by shopperdiscountsandrewards.com. What a scam!
It wasn't until 7 months later that I realized these charges weren't something I'd bought online and forgotten about. Fortunately, Googling the company name brought me to complaintsboard, where I learned I was only one of hundreds who had been ripped off.
As recommended by other posters, I called their customer service phone number. They were very polite, sent me a confirmation email, then issued a full credit within two days.
I also sent an email to allposters, complaining about being directed to this scam by their site and letting them know I wouldn't buy from them again.
I got my money back, but it was a hassle.
More Shopper Discounts & Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Shopper Discounts Scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Subscription Credit Card Charges
- Shopper Discounts - UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY FEES 
- Shopper Discounts - Unauthorised removal of funds from my AMEX card
- webloyalty.com, inc., shoppersdiscountsandrewards.com - mytimerewards.co.uk and completesavings.co.uk 
- Shopper Discounts And Rewards - Unauthorised removal of money from my bank account 
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - They dont refund my money
- Shoppers Discounts and Rewards - Taking money out of my account without permission 
- Shopper Discounts And Rewards - No &opt in& only &opt out& in conditions after free offer pulls you in